Your Opinons on Mankinds Greatest Invention

mamax2

Mouseketeer
Here's a question for you all. What, in your opinon is one of mankinds greatest inventions? What little gadget makes your life easier? Or what big thing could you just not function very well without?

As a parent: The baby swing.
As a person in general: The motorcar ...

Anyone else?

Little item: My blender for my morning fruit smoothie!! Even got the DH trained on it :thumbsup2

Big item: The Plane, although I could do without the flight taxes! My method of getting home (UK), Disney and to all my other dreams.

Oh gosh this is EASY for me ... washing machine! I love to hang them out in the sun, :laundy: but to beat them on a rock :crazy2:

And a smaller one? pen & paper so we can keep in touch with those we love (i mean i gave my big one to the washer not the puter :surfweb: )

drag n' fly said:
Washing machine and Tim Hortons Drive thru;)

A DIS-er after my heart! I hit reply and then noticed that your fav is also a clean machine!

BUT I love your pic in your siggy, kids are gorgeous and of course donald truly rules the fab five

Donald - my hero said:
A DIS-er after my heart! I hit reply and then noticed that your fav is also a clean machine!

BUT I love your pic in your siggy, kids are gorgeous and of course donald truly rules the fab five

Naturally they take after their Mother!:goodvibes go Donald...:woohoo:go Donald

Little one: Computer because without one i would never have gotten to know about all the Disney fans out there.

big one: In door plumbing. I like in canada and it would suck to go to an outhouse -40 in jan!

Big ones would be the car and telephone. Little ones being from Winnipeg would be mosquito netting. :lmao:

I would definitely have to say the computer as I do so much with it and would really miss is if it were to disappear! :goodvibes My next pick would be the microwave...again it's something I use on a daily basis.....gosh there's just soooo many things isn't there? :surfweb:

Insulin pump.My daughter started on one a couple weeks ago.She feels so much better now,her diabetes in under better control,and she is going to live a longer,healthier life.

carrie s said:
Insulin pump.My daughter started on one a couple weeks ago.She feels so much better now,her diabetes in under better control,and she is going to live a longer,healthier life.

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'd have to say a refrigerator/freezer, and the telephone
Can you imagine not having a cold drink on an August day??

Fun question:)

:sunny:

The Computer. Okay, okay, I'll come clean. My deepest, richest, most diverse, and rewarding relationship is with my computer.

It plays games with me, tells me jokes, plays me music, allows me to shop from the comfort of my own home in the middle of a snow storm and it does my taxes. I have great conversations with it, too. Then there are the PM's, IMs and emails which take on the personalities of my friends, but unfortunately the human components of those friends are rarely with me. My concrete relationship is with this object on my desk (or in my lap).

madonna31 said:
The Computer. Okay, okay, I'll come clean. My deepest, richest, most diverse, and rewarding relationship is with my computer.

It plays games with me, tells me jokes, plays me music, allows me to shop from the comfort of my own home in the middle of a snow storm and it does my taxes. I have great conversations with it, too. Then there are the PM's, IMs and emails which take on the personalities of my friends, but unfortunately the human components of those friends are rarely with me. My concrete relationship is with this object on my desk (or in my lap).

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :surfweb: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Right there with ya'!

:sunny:

I once read an article (might have been in Time Magazine) on this very topic and they decided that mankind's greatest invention was the printing press. I think I agree with that.

Phones because they saves lives, relationships (and sanity!)

Cameras because they save memories and document the truth

Can we take back the camera phone from mankind's knowledge,though? The ability to instantly transmit an image is just too dangerous in some people's hands! LOL :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter