Your prayers are requested...

olbear

Loves all things POOH!
A very fine teenager in our church, Jared, was born with bad kidneys. He has been in and out of "Shands" etc most of his life. Just 2 years ago he recieved a kidney from his dad, and had been doing very well.

He is due to graduate from high school this week, and the family was planning a big celebration for him and his cousin who graduates as well.

Well, tonight I just got home, and there was a message on my machine from a close friend at church. Jared was taken to Shands tonight as his body had gone into full rejection of the kidney. He is on dialysis and his parents are with him, Steve and Sharon. He has a sister a couple years younger, Lauren. This is a very sweet family and they have been through so much and now this. This happened very suddenly and has thrown them all for a loop, as I'm sure you can understand.

I know God is able and His will be done. But I'd thought I'd share this with you my friends and see if we could get some extra prayers lifted up and send some pixie dust as well. Many thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for this young man and his family.

Blessings galore,
Winnie

Winnie
I will add Jared and his family to my prayers.
I am so sorry to hear of this familys struggles.

Please keep us posted on Jared

and prayers and Pixie Dust are on their way to Jared and his family...

Sandy and I will keep him in our thoughts and prayers...

It is difficult for a friend or family member to be on dialysis and especially when they are so young. We pray God watches over Jared and his family.

-Chuck

Prayers & pixie dust headin' out to Jared & his family.

Buggin'
Amber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter