Your Reviews on RECENT Mousekeeping

Great service at CSR! They usually get to my room after lunch which works with my schedule. I arrived to cute Mickey ear towels and one day they arranged my ear headbands on the bed with the blanket as a bow! Toiletries I use are replaced, everything very clean. I hang towels and they still replace. I leave a few bucks per night and just use one bed.

Attachments

• 4D53BD6F-430B-4131-B7E7-14B982E50890.jpeg
    4D53BD6F-430B-4131-B7E7-14B982E50890.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4
  • C834507B-2E03-4E2C-B028-8DF9733BB54A.jpeg
    C834507B-2E03-4E2C-B028-8DF9733BB54A.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 4
Our most recent trip was POFQ in September. No complaints (that I remember) other than how long it took to get to our room. We'd come back late afternoon and our room still wasn't done, so then we'd feel obligated to go to the food court or pool so they could finish.

I definitely would have done that if we weren't so close to the end of our trip. I hope your situation got better after you talked with someone.

It did get better but I forgot to mention that I had called (what I thought was the front desk, only to find out it was a call center) on the 5th day and nothing happened, then I went to the front desk on the 6th day and that's when the problem was resolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter