Your thoughts on the WDW Tink event?

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I learned never say never, but I plan on passing on the Tink event. (Of course I said the same about the DAK event -- and guess who is going? ;) :rolleyes: )
I never planned on collecting Tink pins. She is just so hard to avoid! ;) I think I am all Tink'd out though -- unless I see something that is REALLY (finally) different = creative.
And sounds a lot like the MGM event. While "Okay" -- not something I look forward to repeating. ;) And could be Disney will learn from their mistakes and this event will be a smash hit.

after I saw the price drop for my plane ticket to $216 RT w/taxes from L.A. 2 Orlando. That was the sign that did it for me. That, coupled with the fact that is was Tink, and I am praying that they will release a Tink pin bag (hey, I can dream). I really like her, so I figure I should like pretty much all of what is released. I thought about how it'd be cheaper to sponsor someone, but I have the time off, and I know I'd be sorry if I missed out on a really fun Tink event.

But I am not yet certain if I can swing this. By the time I decide there probably won't be tickets left.

Also, I'd love to see the pins for this one. This is a case where the pins could push my decision.

I am pondering whether or not to sponsor since I love the gift pins at the AK event. Still, for me it is a lot of money all at once, just paying for AK pins now. I bet the pins and gifts will be good, they seem to be getting better all the time.

I wish they would post some pin and gift pictures!

I still might decide to go, or at least sponsor someone. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter