Your trip playlist?

windcriesamy

Is it time to go back yet?
It's just under two months until DH and I take another trip down to WDW, but this is the first time in forever (ha!) that we'll be driving. I'm super excited about our trip and decided to start making a playlist of podcasts and songs for the ride. It's going to be a nine hour drive for us, and my Disney song playlist is only so long, so I'd LOVE some suggestions!

We drive every year, we love to listen to our Epcot CD - the songs from Illuminations & of course our two part CD- Four Parks One World!
Other than that, we do some Disney Pandora and when we've exhausted Disney we listen to our iTunes which consists of country music and other assorted genres. One of our faves Needtobreathe

I am leaving in 13 days, and my playlist consists of BGM from the parks, and ride soundtracks. Yes I was bad and stole them from YouTube, but music should be free!!!!! Hope this helped.

I actually put myself off of listening to my park music for a few weeks before a trip so I can hear it fresh when I get there. I will listen to other general Disney music and songs from the movies.

I am leaving in 13 days, and my playlist consists of BGM from the parks, and ride soundtracks. Yes I was bad and stole them from YouTube, but music should be free!!!!! Hope this helped.

I've done the same thing with park background music and ride-throughs. That stuff isn't generally available for purchase or anything, so it's the only way to get it. The Youtube quality isn't the best, but it works.

If I were you I'd play movie soundtracks non-stop, including the musical score, but have a back up in case you get tired of that. (But who could possibly tire of listening to Disney music? :tongue:) You can always buy music on Amazon and download them to your computer to put it in your iTunes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter