Your whine of the day...

Why does my 4 year old fight me when it's time to get ready for school? Why is she still in her terrible 3's? I don't have much patience right now.

While driving with my 3 1/2 year old niece and 7 1/2 year old stepdaughter my niece asked again, why the baby died (I had a 1st trimester miscarriage in June) and I explained again that sometimes there is something wrong with the baby and it doesn't grow and that sometimes it just happens that way. After I got done telling DN that I hear SD lean over in the backseat and tell DN that "the baby died because she didn't take care of it good enough." :mad::mad::sad::sad:

Thanks kid.

Sauvignon Blanc
.....ooooops, wrong 'wine'......:blush:

I'm coming to your house; that's my kind of "whine!"

No whining today. By being creative I did all the things I'd hoped to accomplish, more or less, by today. (OK, there are still 3 baskets of laundry to fold, but that'll wait, and the tree's not up yet, but :rolleyes1 ) DD arrives on the 10:15pm bus and we'll go see Nutcracker tomorrow evening before she heads back to CT on Sunday (1pm). Presents are wrapped, house is clean, and sheets are changed on the beds- we're ready. I'm going to spend the weekend enjoying her company and trying not to think about how she won't be home for Christmas (ok, there's my next whine...)

While driving with my 3 1/2 year old niece and 7 1/2 year old stepdaughter my niece asked again, why the baby died (I had a 1st trimester miscarriage in June) and I explained again that sometimes there is something wrong with the baby and it doesn't grow and that sometimes it just happens that way. After I got done telling DN that I hear SD lean over in the backseat and tell DN that "the baby died because she didn't take care of it good enough." :mad::mad::sad::sad:

Thanks kid.
:flower3:

Sidewalks that aren't shoveled after it snows. I had a blood test done this afternoon for a doctor's appointment next week.

I walked down S. Byrne Road on my way home, and most of the sidewalks still had snow on them. :mad::mad:

Sidewalks that aren't shoveled after it snows. I had a blood test done this afternoon for a doctor's appointment next week.

I walked down S. Byrne Road on my way home, and most of the sidewalks still had snow on them. :mad::mad:

We got over a foot of snow last night and the snowplow still has not been down our street. We live like 2 miles from the county road commission garage where a bunch of the plows are kept so you would think they could find their way to our house but no. They have been up and down the road our road turns off but they can't make a quick right turn and do a swipe down our road. I should call and ask if our property taxes will be reduced due to lack of plowing, maybe that will get them to swing by.

I can't eat gravy anymore. I had gastric bypass surgery a little over a year ago, so it's been an adventurous year determining what I can eat, how much, when, etc. Well, the data's in, and gravy is NOT my friend. This is particularly distressing as I come from a family where gravy is not considered a condiment, but a beverage, LOL. Not for me anymore... (OK, losing 93 pounds takes some of the sting away... :hippie: )

I can't eat gravy anymore. I had gastric bypass surgery a little over a year ago, so it's been an adventurous year determining what I can eat, how much, when, etc. Well, the data's in, and gravy is NOT my friend. This is particularly distressing as I come from a family where gravy is not considered a condiment, but a beverage, LOL. Not for me anymore... (OK, losing 93 pounds takes some of the sting away... :hippie: )
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: oh my goodness, this is hilarious because I can totally relate. I drown my food in gravy. I love it so much. I cant imagine my life without it! Its definitely my fave beverage. Lol! So i feel for ya. Congrats on the weight loss thou! :yay:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: oh my goodness, this is hilarious because I can totally relate. I drown my food in gravy. I love it so much. I cant imagine my life without it! Its definitely my fave beverage. Lol! So i feel for ya. Congrats on the weight loss thou! :yay:

Thanks! OF course, one could attribute gravy to being the reason I needed to lose so much weight, but why ruin a good thing, right? The final "data point" was when I had egg foo young on Saturday. Without going into detail, I'll just say this 100% confirmed my need to avoid gravy. NOW the question is... can our Chinese take-out place make EFY without gravy? The struggle is real... LOL!! :rotfl2:

The late flight is $40 but the earliest flight is not. Whaaa
Where on God's good earth can you fly for $40 :eek:?!? DH's flight on Christmas Day (the cheapest and least busy flight day of the year, apparently) to Ottawa from Calgary is over $700 and we stalked prices for weeks to get even that.

We leave for WDW when I get home from work tomorrow night. Tonight I have to wrap Christmas presents that are coming with us, pack my clothes and the boys, and help DH with his...otherwise he'll wear the same clothes the whole trip. Oh, and we have Girl Scouts until 8:30 tonight. It'sour holiday party. Ugh. Didn't do everything I need to do this weekend.

I wish the hype of Christmas started this week. I had that fun feeling the week before Thanksgiving. So sad, I am over Christmas and it is a week away. Next year I am going to put on my blinders till the week before.

I bought myself a 'Christmas Present' in November that was supposed to ship December 1st. On December 6th I received an email that they were running behind and would have all shipments out by mid December, well I still don't have a shipping confirmation and I leave to go spend the holidays at my in laws on Wednesday. I guess I will not be enjoying my gift this Christmas, maybe I will get it before we leave for Disney on the 2nd...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!