you're not gonna believe this!!....

olbear

Loves all things POOH!
I still don't believe it! But it's true. I posted last week about FINALLY recieving my May cruise artist choice pins. Yippee!!

Well, if that wasn't fantastic enough!... I went down to Ft Lauderdale to see Dana (disneyUSA), Michele(Chef manny) and some friends at their pin meet, and Dana filled me in on getting her AC pins as well, and that all of hers were "AP"'s!!! I said no way! She said, YEAH WAY!! I took mine out of my pin bag and looked at them.....sure enough ALL FOUR of mine are "AP"'s!!! Can we say....
WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I have NEVER had anything this cool happen to me as yet. This is a first. I just had to gloat...errrr I mean share!!
What a great weekend, and thank you DANA!!!

Blessings, and pin pixie dust for all!
Winnie :p :) :bounce: :p :) :Pinkbounc :p :) :bounce: :p :) :Pinkbounc

We had a great time also and the icing on the
cake was the AP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!! Well, the one thing we must say
is - WOW does Winnie and Fred know how to
show up at a pin meet!!!!! 18 wheels and all (hehe)!!

Had a great time and what a GREAT surprise
(all of them!!)

Glad you all got home ok!! See you all in September
(or is the AUGUST!!).

Dana

Wow Winnie we must be kindered sprite I got my Donald AC when you did and after reading your post went and check my DCL AC Donald and they too are AP Wow good things come to those who wait YEAHHHHHH
Take care BrendA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter