Yourride and Air Canada

Mortlives

DIS Veteran
We just got back. Yourride was great, I'll never shuttle again. My son is in a cast, and so we had a wheelchair with us, and our driver was great about the whole thing. (and so punctual).

Also, Air Canada... I can't say enough nice things about how helpful and accomodating they were. We had to postpone our non-refundable, non-exchangeable flight because of my son's accident. They only charged us the change fee they would have charged had we had normal tickets and let us do it.

Also, when we got to the airport in Toronto, they intercepted us, and helped us with everything including wheeling our son through customs and up to the gate. When we couldn't get an aisle seat for him, and the person in our row wouldn't change, they bumped us to business class, so he could be in the aisle and we could sit together. Arriving back, they once again wheeled him through customs, and got us to baggage claim with a minimum of fuss. I have heard people complain about Air Canada service, but I've never seen anything that hasn't convinced me that it's the only way to fly, and this has only reinforced my opinion.

Three cheers to both these companies. It's so nice to see customer service coming first.

Ciao,
Mort.

Great news! I'm using them for the first time
in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter