You've been so good cards

goofyandmickey

Mouseketeer
I just saw some pictures of "you've been so good" cards from the characters to the kids to leave on their pillows with a treat can anyone help me with making some for me or tell me where I can get them. I LOVE this idea!

These are in Natalie's Shared Files:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/5978989/a06aa930/Natalies_DISigns.html

IMG_0237.jpg

look in her shared file in the "gift tag" file...

Here is how you can personalize them in word:

Text Box

Make sure that your cursor is below the image that you want to insert a text box over.

Then look for the tab at the top of word that says "insert".
Scroll down and click on "text box".

A big box will show up on the screen that says text box...ignore this box but look for your mouse that will show up as an +. Move the +/mouse to where you want your text box to go then right click and drag the mouse to make the size box you want for the area you want the wording to go.

Then go back up to the top of word and click on "format".
Then click on "text box".
Look for the tab that says "colors and lines".
In the fill section make sure the color box says "no color"
In the line section make sure the color says "no line".

Then the background will show through behind whatever text you type in the box and there won't be a line around the text box.

Then you can type whatever you want inside the box by clicking inside the box and choosing font and size.

If the box isn't the right size you can drag the corners and sides to make it the right size.

If you want to use the "Disney" font go to www.dafont.com and look for Waltograph and download it into your font file under "start", "settings", and "Control Panel"

Finally, I put four on a page to save on ink...they don't need to be very big to add a piece of candy to or a small treat like a princess pen/pencil, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter