You've Gotta Try "Crocs" for Touring WDW

Originally posted by Cinderella822
They have a nice solid, but comfortable sole. I also need support and these seem to give it.

I cannot wait to try a pair of these shoes. They sound exactly what I am looking for. Something that will actually conform to my weird feet. LoL Thanks again!

IowaGirl
I just did some searching and nobody seems to have the Nile any bigger than a medium, sorry.
Try doing a search for Tevas most go to an 11, maybe you will find something you like. Tevas have beem mentioned her on the DIS before, and thoes who have them say they are very comfortable.

Try www.footsmart.com and do a search for Teva

I rarely post any info promoting something - but I'm quite smitten with these shoes :lovestruc Iowagirl - you may want to try the Beach style as well as the Nile - I wear a women's 12 - so I know they fit "larger feet"...lol... These shoes do have a tred on the bottom - they're not flat like a flip flop. As far as the sizing difference for the kids shoes - I would think the big difference would be in the width. The Kids sizes are probally a bit narrower then the adults. These shoes are HOT commadities here in Colorado - so grab the ones you like when you see them. All it will take is a big name Celeb to wear them and you'll never be able to get ahold of a pair again :p Hope you all enjoy finding your Crocs - let me know what you think!! :earboy2:

I thought I would post a different opinion....
I made it to my local distributor, and they had tons to choose from.

I am glad I tried them on, because I would have been very disapointed if I had just ordered them online.

I wear a 9 1/2, and the medium clog style fit ok, but I could not wear the strap without my toe touching. The large was too big.

These really reminded me of the inexpensive rubber garden clogs...minimal arch.

I am really spoiled with the discontinued Nike sandals that I have and I guess I'll have scrounge every corner to try to find more of the Nike sandal that I love but they do not make any more.

Definitly make sure you get to a store to try these on.
My retailer did say she would order any style for me, charge the same as the web site, but with no shiping and handling fee. So she would have charged me just 29.95 for the Nile if I had wanted to order them from her.

I love them, my mom isn't crazy about them, but my sister is. Shoes are a very personal thing ;) Glad you checked them out though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter