Yuletide Tour

Joyce DC

Mouseketeer
I'm doing a solo trip 11/30-12/4 and want to go on the Yuletide tour (that may not be the proper name, but I hope you know what I mean) one morning. Two questions (1) is that something I can book now? and (2) would any other solo traveler(s) want to join me? I'm thinking Saturday morning.

Joyce

I've never heard of this tour. Do you have any description?

Hey, Margie J. The Yuletide Fantasy Tour is a 3 hr behind the scenes guided tour showing how the parks and hotels transform themselves for the holidays. I read about it at Deb Wills' site. Last year it cost $45, began at Epcot at 830 a.m. did the world showcase, went to MGM, then MK and finished at the Wilderness Lodge. It sounds very cool. Interested?

Hi Joyce

A special way to celebrate the Christmas holidays at WDW is the <b>Yuletide Fantasy Tour</b>. This tour explores the attention to detail and the authenticity of the decorations at the Theme Parks and Wilderness Lodge.

The <b>Yuletide Fantasy Tour</b> is a 3 1/2 hour tour for people 16 years of age and older. You may participate in this tour from November 26,2001 through December 24, 2001.

This tour leaves daily, Monday through Saturday, from Epcot. You must have a reservation to take this tour, no walk ins are accepted. To make a reservation call 407-939-8687 at least 24 hours prior to the date you wish to tour. Your credit card will be charged the date you make your reservation. <b>You must cancel a reservation 48 hours in advance in order to get a full refund</b>.

The cost is $59 and this amount <b>includes</b> the tax. If you have an Annual Pass or you are a member of the Disney Club, your cost for this tour would be $50.15.

<b>No park admission is required</b>.

If you make a reservation for this tour, you will go to Guest Services at Epcot, located outside the park and tell them you are there for the <b>Yuletide Fantasy Tour</b>. The tour group meets there at <b>8:45 am</b>.

Summary

<b>Cost</b> $59 or $50.15 with AP or Disney Club discount
<b>Available</b> Monday through Saturday November 26 through December 24, 2001
<b>Length</b> 3 1/2 hours
<b>No one under 16</b>
<b>Call</b> 407-939-8687 for reservations

I hope this information is helpful.

Katholyn

I took this tour last December and it was okay, but not my favorite. I think b/c it is a special holiday tour, the CMs who serve as guides are not as knowledgeable as the ones who do Keys to the Kingdom or UnDIScovered Future World. But it was still fun and I met some great people.
Hope you enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter