YYZ hotels with free parking for 8 days?

Parkerpooh

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of cheap YYZ hotels that offer free parking for 8 days and has shuttles that leave at say 3:30 am?Our flight leaves at 6am!YIKES! Thanks in advance for any help. Jenn

We have found that most airport/dixon strip hotels will offer
some type of park n fly rate (most around $119 + taxes-some less).
We have stayed at Quality Inn Suites (14 days free parking and free shuttle) $99.00
Marriott $121.00 (14 days free underground parking and free shuttle)
Renaissance $119 (8 days free -$10/day after and free shuttle)
Holiday Inn $119 (15 days free and free shuttle)
This time we are staying at the Hilton $119 (14 days free and free shuttle)
Most also give CAA discounts so don't hesitate to ask.

MOM rules, Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for! Was the Quality Inn and Suites okay? Thanks!

We used Quality Inn Suites last spring and it was great. The parking lot is out front and well guarded rather than an obscure, dark underground lot like some of the hotels at the airport have. The rooms were very clean but you could hear the planes (no surprise!) so my giddy children took quite a while getting to sleep because of them. The shuttle was quick and efficient and I don't recall waiting or anything like that but I would call ahead to confirm what time they start to run.Somehow I am thinking they started around 4 or 5 am but I could be wrong. Have a great time!:wave2:

Originally posted by mom_rules
We have found that most airport/dixon strip hotels will offer
some type of park n fly rate (most around $119 + taxes-some less).
We have stayed at Quality Inn Suites (14 days free parking and free shuttle) $99.00
Marriott $121.00 (14 days free underground parking and free shuttle)
Renaissance $119 (8 days free -$10/day after and free shuttle)
Holiday Inn $119 (15 days free and free shuttle)
This time we are staying at the Hilton $119 (14 days free and free shuttle)
Most also give CAA discounts so don't hesitate to ask.

mom_rules -- Do you have to call the hotel directly to book or go through a TA? I wasn't able to find those rates on the hotel websites (I'm probably looking in the wrong places :p)

The Hilton or Marriott seem like they're offering pretty good deals especially since I think I'll have to drive or take a towncar there this time.

I checked the rates on the CAA/AAA website and I have done both-called my TA and told her what I wanted AND I have called the hotel directly (not their central reservation #'s) and told them what I got on the internet and they confirmed.

For the Hilton-I called directly (when we used the Marriott I went through a CAA TA).

The shuttles usually start at 4:00am and run every 20 or so minutes. Some hotels share a shuttle service and can be full by the time they get to you-give yourself lots of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter