Zebra Michey Themed!!!

LionKingDramaQueen

Thirsting for adventure
I have a Disney Planning Journal going on right now! I already have a Cover Page (but I am open for more), that is a Pink glittery mickey head with a Zebra bow and a zebra background, compliments of LittleMissMagic! I need other things to put in and around my journal. Anything on the mickey animal print theme (especially zebra). I am open to new ideas and creative how- tos! Thanks so much!!! BTW, my name is Abbie and I am 12! I need these things ASAP!:hyper::hyper2::disrocks::thanks::rainbow::jumping1::jumping3::jumping2::Pinkbounc:donald::ccat::sulley::hmghost::mickeyjum:goofy::figment::dumbo::stitch::simba::maleficen:earseek:

Little Miss Magic (Victoria) also has a circular design that is hot pink and has Minnie in a hot pink polka dotted outfit standing in front of a zebra that would fit in with your theme. It is in her Photo Bucket...link should be at the bottom of her posts. Also, Dollie has a whole bunch of hot pink and zebra designs in her 4 shared Folder in the party file (I think)

tmoret, I love your zebra mickey head, do you think that you could put a pink bow on it and maybe write Abbie on it?

Hows this look for you guys?

bowzebra.jpg

It looks GREAT, and I dont mean to be ungrateful but, could you make Abbie a little bit bigger maybe?

im so sorry to inconvenience you, but thanks in advance

Just wanted to say that I LOVE your Designs. Thank you!
also, I am working on my personal Scrapbook of Animal Kingdom and Kidani and Jambo pages, was wondering if possible and not too much trouble, is there a way to get the jpg or png images of the characters so that I can use it in my layouts? Please let me know when able. Thank you Kindly.

oh, yeah!!!!!!!! you probably already knew this, but just i case, i wanted to let you know that RustManFans DISigns are located under Marion's DISign requests, etc. Hope that this helps

-LionKingDramaQueen:simba::earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter