ZETA Ride!

I want to add too! I ill catch up with AmyE sometime as soon as i can, assuming she is still the last on the list when mine is done. Have to rebuild it! :teeth:

tigressjewel said:
CL_tigressjewel
CL_TwirlerGirl
VirtuallyMe
VirtuallyMe
LittleBelle
mickeysmagic
CL_RealLabGirl
Disvaclub
pixie-stick
pixie-stick
RoxaneFF
CL_Maltoo
DizzyMulan
luvthattink
CL_patchy
DisAeryn
CL_tigressjewel
DisAeryn
BriarLori
Poohbrlvr
Poohbrlvr
Heart.Buddy (wawaaka)
CL_Bezoar
CL_TwirlerGirl
FlyingPegasus
melkirob (april in disney)

Finally A list of Zetas... :teeth:

Now all Alphas can take note of which Girls to watch out for... :lmao: :lmao:

Careful Boys some of them are twins... :rolleyes1

Decoy said:
Finally A list of Zetas... :teeth:

Now all Alphas can take note of which Girls to watch out for... :lmao: :lmao:

Careful Boys some of them are twins... :rolleyes1

ROFL Only a partial list Decoy ;) lots of Zetas are not on that list, not even counting the secret Zeta's floating around.......

Was glad to see this thread come to life again. If some of you rode during or shortly after the Everest competition, I invite you to come ride again! There have been some fun changes in many rooms. I say again.. Our ride still totally rocks!! Can't wait to see the new additions.

I am on the ride and am in a room titled "Ice Box", owner Dis Aeryn.

The next room is on "friends only". Will the owner of that room please take your room off of "friends only". Thanks for fixing it!

And if everyone would check and make sure that their rooms are open to everybody!

OK Wawaaka/Heart.Buddy- your room is broken, let me know if you need some ride tracks to fix it and we can keep the ride going!

Thanks! This is a great ride with lots of wonderful rooms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter