Zing

BeautyLLM

<font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent
Last spring, Tennisnut (Susan) zinged me with one of TDC Blue Fairy's (Sharon) zing letters. Well, it arrive at my house about a month later(literally a month...guess that's why they call it snail mail!). Then I hurt my knee and spent the summer recovering from surgery...in the meantime, the zing letter sunk (sank?) deeper and deeper into the stuff on my desk. Well, I found it last week, and now I have a HUGE decision to make. ....

Who should I zing next??

Watch your mailboxes....you never know.....:D :D

Leslie

How about Raul......can't think of anyone more deserving.....of course you didn't hear this from me

So Leslie, who spent a day at the parks looking for a Belle pin for you. Hmmmmm Zing the unholy three I'll give you their names

Ismetoo… little miss I'll walk right past the smokers, and yell at the ceiling about how nasty it is, then leave so you have to deal with an chain smoking hippie tree hugging weirdo bent on revenge.

Pintrader… keeper of all the cool pins. Do you know she has over 10 billion pins in one room alone, 12 Mickey for presidents, 5 jail scenes, and I saw at least 34 wet paints.

Gotanypins…. The leader of this mess of merry ladies, acts nice to my face, but well you read her reply to you.

Zing one Zing all three its good its all good.

But if I zing you, Raul, it won't be a surprise.....

Leslie

haven't heard of any zinging in awhile.......glad to see they are back.
Barbara
Zing went the pins of my heart !

:)

Congrats Leslie for getting ZINGED.

You are now an official "ZINGBAT"

I was the first to be Zinged by Peggie (Mickey527). Peggie was the 1st ZINGER ever, and I was the first ZINGEE

That seems like eons ago

GOOD !!!! ZINGING is still alive and well.

john59

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter