Zinged!

Cherry

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I'm so excited -- I've been zinged! I never thought it would happen -- I am a zingee!! Now I get the fun of being a zinger. Or as the person who sent me the zing letter said, and I quote -- "Remember its better to have been zinged and zung then never to have zanged at all." Anyone care to guess who might have written that quote and who I was zinged by?
Okay, okay, I'll tell you -- it was the one and only Ed AKA Raul.

Thanks, Ed, you are definitely one of the nicest and most generous people on the board -- and that's saying a lot, 'cause we've got some great people here. Thank you so much for the extra surprise you sent along, too. I was totally blown away!

And thanks also to TDC Blue Fairy/Sharon for starting this zing letter and to the others who passed it along. It will be headed out again tomorrow.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's fun being a Zinger/Zingee, isn't it? :bounce: I know when it happened to me it made my day! ;)

Congrats on being zung!!! Isn't it fun?? Wonder who will be next??

Leslie

I am so glad that our ZING letter is still alive and running!

Can't wait to find out who will be added to our ZING BAT club.

Susan

Congratulations Cherry!!!! That's great! It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. I may even get out of my recliner and do a happy dance for ya. :D

being zanged is fun in and of itself, but by THE famous RAUL ?!?!? well, my my, you must really rate. That musta been a hard decision for Ed. Glad to see it is continuing. Anybody know where any of the others fell off the planet to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter