Zootopia to Rafiki's planet watch Monsters to DHS

I think Jim Hill likes to make up poop. Overlaying Rock n Roller Coaster doesn't make any sense. What 5 year old is going to want or be able to ride on that rocket ship? They are scared by the Mine Train and Barnstormer.

Not just 5 year olds. :sad2:

img_0890-jpg.212983

They are painting the rock n roller coaster show building blue credit to bioreconstruct

I think it was rumored to retheme to a door coaster. It was originally supposed to be an inverted coaster anyway

Could they be painting it blue because it could be visible from toy story land and they want to try and blend it in with the sky? That's my theory

Brilliant minds think alike, I was just about to ask the same thing. It looks like you would be able to see it over the fence.

Last edited:
Brilliant minds think alike, I was just about to ask the same thing. It looks like you would be able to see it over the fence.
Could they be painting it blue because it could be vissible from toy story land and they want to try and blend it in with the sky? That's my theory
If it was visible from toy story land wouldn't they paint it a higher location on the building... Its too low to be painted like that.. which leads me thinking something else is up disney's sleeve why there painting it blue. Plus Toy Story Land is pretty far from Rock N Roller Coaster

Could they be painting it blue because it could be vissible from toy story land and they want to try and blend it in with the sky? That's my theory
Exactly what I'm thinking. I wonder if you'll be able to see the building on the Slinky Dog coaster.

If it was visible from toy story land wouldn't they paint it a higher location on the building... Its too low to be painted like that.. which leads me thinking something else is up disney's sleeve why there painting it blue. Plus Toy Story Land is pretty far from Rock N Roller Coaster
You can't see much of the building by the entrance so they aren't changing it to math a new theme or anything.

9454887d1483144570-2019-neuheit-star-wars-themenbereich-disneys-hollywood-studios-wdw-coasterfriends-1456.jpg

The photo wasn't working so I looked it up on google. I believe RnR is the sky blue one in the photo. I don't know, it does seem pretty far away to be a part of the sky.

9454887d1483144570-2019-neuheit-star-wars-themenbereich-disneys-hollywood-studios-wdw-coasterfriends-1456.jpg

The photo wasn't working so I looked it up on google. I believe RnR is the sky blue one in the photo. I don't know, it does seem pretty far away to be a part of the sky.

No its the big square building to the left. whats being painted blue is a lower building connected to it to the right blocked by the trees.

DDqIiFCXYAAcVli.jpg:large

its the big square building on the top left of the park. You can see the painted blue part... very far from Toy Story land

DDqIiFCXYAAcVli.jpg:large

its the big square building on the top left of the park. You can see the painted blue part... very far from Toy Story land
Yep the blue/teal building back there is a multipurpose venue that was used for club villain.

I can always see rock n roller coaster from world drive when I get on property, never realized how massive the building is.

To be fair "very far" is a very relative term in the studios. I've walked a lap around there (preconstruction) in 20 minutes
In conclusion i think we all get that section of blue is not for Toy Story Land, its for something else.

I'm not sure about that. I at least don't believe it has anything to do with ride retheming.

I wonder what it could be. I figured if they would retheme the ride they would definitely start to repaint the building to match the ip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!