“Mommy, can we go see SNOW WIPE at DIZZY WORLD?! … PEEZZZ” A March 2010 PTR w/pics

Hey girl!

Sorry I wasn't around to comment about your family reunion.. that sounded incredibley stressful. I'm so proud of you for mending fences and trying to make nice with the family. I don't know the specifics, obviously, and I realize now as an adult that some family ties can be quite toxic but it looks like it worked out for the best.. at least for now. I hope you find a happy place and maybe some great bonds will come out of it.

I'm so sorry that your mom left before you could say your peace.. whatever it would have been. My mom died and we were on talking terms but still I never really said my "peace" with her and I knew she was dying for a full year. My point is...even when you have full knowledge you don't always say what you want. Ya know? Death is so darn final.

On a different note! Loved your current pics of Reya! She is SO DARN CUTE!

Hey, you're not on facebook so you didn't see this link I posted.. it's really fun...

VINTAGE DISNEYLAND HOME MOVIE: (the music is kinda weird though!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMr5St5Fh-4

All caught up!!! Hmmm, where to begin..

First, don't get down about people not replying. I know that I always feel like I'm talking to myself but I try to think of it more as a journal, a way for me to get my Disney thoughts out! And if people respond, then that's a bonus:thumbsup2

I love the hotel you're staying at. It looks great. It's amazing what you can get and for such low prices off site. We are DVC and have been able to stay in a few villas on site but there is NO way we could do it without DVC. The prices are crazy:scared1:

How much do you love your camera??? I bought the Nikon D40 last year for our big September trip and LOVE it:love: SLR is the way to go. It's overwhelming and I still really don't know what I'm doing. I plan on taking a class someday.

Looks like we'll be missing each other by a few days. We'll be getting there on 3/17. I'm worried about the crowds too. We've always gone during off seasons but we want to be there for DS's 3rd birthday on 3/19. We were there for DD's 3rd last September so we wanted to give him the same experience. We'll make it work. As long as we're there, I don't see how it couldn't be fun!

Ok, and I have to know the status with your SIL!!! I can relate. I have a very bad relationship with my SIL. Although, it sounds like y'all had a good relationship since you asked her to go on a 6 hour car ride and weeklong trip with you! I would NEVER do that with my SIL. She drives me crazy:scared1: Anyway, I hope it's all been worked out. Family fights are so tough. And sorry to hear how things ended with your mom but it's great that you've caught up with the rest of the family. My dad died almost 8 years ago and we didn't have the best relationship either. I have so much guilt about that but you can't let it consume you.

Can't wait to read more!!! And, BTW, I haven't even started thinking about a PTR for our March trip!!! Maybe I need to get on the ball! I need to start thinking about ADR's especially since they're changing the booking window back to 180 days on October 1. Did you know that???

All cought up on 9 pages...I knew I called into work sick today for a reason!! LOL! (really I had a headache which has only gotten worse staring at the computer screen all day!).

Can't wait to see more!

Hey girl!

Sorry I wasn't around to comment about your family reunion.. that sounded incredibley stressful. I'm so proud of you for mending fences and trying to make nice with the family. I don't know the specifics, obviously, and I realize now as an adult that some family ties can be quite toxic but it looks like it worked out for the best.. at least for now. I hope you find a happy place and maybe some great bonds will come out of it.

I'm so sorry that your mom left before you could say your peace.. whatever it would have been. My mom died and we were on talking terms but still I never really said my "peace" with her and I knew she was dying for a full year. My point is...even when you have full knowledge you don't always say what you want. Ya know? Death is so darn final.

On a different note! Loved your current pics of Reya! She is SO DARN CUTE!

Hey, you're not on facebook so you didn't see this link I posted.. it's really fun...

VINTAGE DISNEYLAND HOME MOVIE: (the music is kinda weird though!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMr5St5Fh-4

I always love when you respond, you always know how to make me feel better and always give me something to think about! :hug:

I AM on facebook .... Look me up sometime .... I'm under Reyasmommy!!

All caught up!!! Hmmm, where to begin..

First, don't get down about people not replying. I know that I always feel like I'm talking to myself but I try to think of it more as a journal, a way for me to get my Disney thoughts out! And if people respond, then that's a bonus:thumbsup2

I love the hotel you're staying at. It looks great. It's amazing what you can get and for such low prices off site. We are DVC and have been able to stay in a few villas on site but there is NO way we could do it without DVC. The prices are crazy:scared1:

How much do you love your camera??? I bought the Nikon D40 last year for our big September trip and LOVE it:love: SLR is the way to go. It's overwhelming and I still really don't know what I'm doing. I plan on taking a class someday.

Looks like we'll be missing each other by a few days. We'll be getting there on 3/17. I'm worried about the crowds too. We've always gone during off seasons but we want to be there for DS's 3rd birthday on 3/19. We were there for DD's 3rd last September so we wanted to give him the same experience. We'll make it work. As long as we're there, I don't see how it couldn't be fun!

Ok, and I have to know the status with your SIL!!! I can relate. I have a very bad relationship with my SIL. Although, it sounds like y'all had a good relationship since you asked her to go on a 6 hour car ride and weeklong trip with you! I would NEVER do that with my SIL. She drives me crazy:scared1: Anyway, I hope it's all been worked out. Family fights are so tough. And sorry to hear how things ended with your mom but it's great that you've caught up with the rest of the family. My dad died almost 8 years ago and we didn't have the best relationship either. I have so much guilt about that but you can't let it consume you.

Can't wait to read more!!! And, BTW, I haven't even started thinking about a PTR for our March trip!!! Maybe I need to get on the ball! I need to start thinking about ADR's especially since they're changing the booking window back to 180 days on October 1. Did you know that???

HI!!! Glad you stopped by! :woohoo:

I LOVE my SLR camera!!! It takes amazing pictures and I can't wait to actually learn how to use it. The ONLY thing I don't like about SLR's is the size.. It's hard to walk around carrying a large camera when you have ones that you can just stick in your pocket...Plus you have to make sure you NEVER leave it unattended because you'd be stupid to leave a $800.00 camera sitting in your diaper bag... I would cry like a baby if it was stolen. I had a huge scare last time I went to WDW where I accidentley left my camera bag sitting on a bench and realized 20mins later that I didn't have it on me.... You've never seen somebody run so fast across the length of Magic Kindgom.. I couldn't believe it was still there. My $1000.00 camera was still there! :scared1: Unfortunately I've damaged that camera and whenever I take pictures with it, it has a big spot in the center of each of the pictures so that's why I had to buy a new one.

I still haven't talked to my SIL. :rolleyes1 Well, we've spoken very little anyway. We had to see each other the other day at the reunion and were civil to one another but I tried to ignore her as best as possible without being a total evil witch. Like Mel said in her previous message some relationships are toxic and that's exactly what her relationship is to me. TOXIC. But I have to figure out a way to get along with her because she is my brothers wife. ... When we went to DLR last year we got along really well, but within the last 6 months or so things have gone down hill. We're only 20 days apart with our pregnancies and that doesn't help matters at all. :sad2:

Too bad we won't be at WDW at the same time. I'm getting my tush out of there before the large spring break crowd makes an entrance though. I'm going to sorta consider this a 4th birthday trip for my daughter too. Her birthday is March 25th. Wow!!! They grow up WAY too fast!

All cought up on 9 pages...I knew I called into work sick today for a reason!! LOL! (really I had a headache which has only gotten worse staring at the computer screen all day!).

Can't wait to see more!

:lmao::rotfl2::woohoo::yay:

Thanks for taking the day off!!! :hug:

Hope your headache gets better soon!!

RANDOM POST ABOUT NOTHING​

I wanted to share this cute picture I took of DD sleeping in her Tinkerbell bed last night! I get some of the cutest sleeping pictures with her sometimes! :lmao:

september2009008.jpg

A couple of nights ago my poor baby fell out of her bed around 1:30AM. I ran into her room because she was screaming and crying, her little legs were still up in bed and her head was on the floor. I swooped her up and started rocking her back and forth telling her that everything was okay. When I turned the light on I realized there was blood all over my favorite night shirt. Poor thing gave herself a bloody nose, a MAJOR bloody nose. Only my daughter could fall 1 foot from the floor and do that. She has wood floors in her room, so I guess it’s time to get a big area rug to put under her bed?

So, I was wondering …… Is it pathetic that I’ve already started a packing list?!?! I was laying in bed last night stressing over all the things we’re going to need with a 3 month old and a 4 year old.

I went to the Disney Store today and bought Reya a couple of shirts for the trip ((already)) :rotfl2:. She’s highly perturbed with me because I wouldn’t let her wear them when we got home.:mad: But here’s pictures of what I got. They were on sale for buy 2 for $12.00. I got them a size larger since we’re not leaving until March.

TINKERBELL

september2009017.jpg

WINNIE THE POOH

september2009012.jpg

I was also going through some of our old Disney things today. I’m sad to say it, but I think it might be time to Retire DD’s Infant sized Princess Mickey Ears!! Make’s me a little sad, but also excited to get her new ones for the trip.princess:

september2009020.jpg

september2009019.jpg

Went through her PINS too and decided that everything is tradable except these two. I didn’t want to trade the Disneyland one because she got it from her grandpa on our family vacation last year, and I didn’t want to trade the Halloween Tinkerbell one because it’s her favorite. I’m going to probably buy 20 or so pins on eBay later and divide them up between the girls. I can’t wait to see what new ones we get.

september2009031.jpg

september2009039.jpg

Okay, that’s it for my rambling! Hope you don’t mind.

Hey there sweetie!! I've finally caught up with your report - everything looks & sounds great :thumbsup2 Both the resorts you were looking at seem beautiful and has made me wonder about staying off site next time we are able to go :confused3 You should definately do the breakfast at crystal palace - you'll love it :goodvibes We had breakfast there on our honeymoon so you can hear all about it in my report with photos too :thumbsup2

CONGRATULATIONS!! On your little baby boy :hug: Bet you are soooo excited!!! :cheer2:

Your wedding photos are gorgeous - I love your bouquet, is stunning :love: The look on your fathers face during that garter photo is priceless :lmao:

I'm liking the items you've bought so far for your trip, that tink pin is really cute! There's nothing wrong with planning and writing lists, even if your trip was 3 years away - planning is part of the holiday fun & gets you excited :yay: Can't wait to read more xxx

Hey there! I followed you over from my own PTR.

Have you checked MouseSavers for car rental codes? They usually have great deals with Alamo or National. I've only looked into a couple of things that they offer. Pretty much any car rental company you can think of that is offered in the Orlando area can be found on this site. Check it out here: MouseSavers Car Rental Discounts I hope you find a good deal. I'm still debating about getting a car rental for our 10 day trip but still undecided.

Glad to hear you got a good deal for your flights. I hope I'm just as lucky!

Congrats on your new baby boy. I hope you have a safe delivery and a happy, healthy baby to take along with you on your Disney trip. Too bad my parents never started on me that early. I wish they did! To be born and raised on Disney? Who WOULDN'T want that?!

Keep up the great work with your PTR. Don't get perplexed when nobody replies. People are still reading, trust me. Not everyone always has something to say on the subject. Going into my PTR, I took the mindset that I'm doing this for me - to have something writing to keep referring back to. And if people happen to read and comment along the way, that's a bonus! :thumbsup2

I just reserved a FULL SIZE rental car through Budget. I got a 25% discount code I found on Mouse Savers dot Com. (( BTW for those of you who are looking for discounts on rental Cars check them out for discount codes on all the rental companies.)) :thumbsup2

I’m hoping that the closer our vacation does get prices will go down.... but I wanted to lock in a rate now just in case they go up rather then down.

So for 10 days we’re paying $491.00! :woohoo:

If we can get an even lower rate I’ll probably go ahead and rent a booster seat from them as well. That way I don’t have to buy one for DD???

QUESTION::::: I will be taking a stroller/car seat combo with us. Does anybody know if the airline will charge us for 2 separate pieces of luggage because of this? :confused3

Hey there sweetie!! I've finally caught up with your report - everything looks & sounds great :thumbsup2 Both the resorts you were looking at seem beautiful and has made me wonder about staying off site next time we are able to go :confused3 You should definately do the breakfast at crystal palace - you'll love it :goodvibes We had breakfast there on our honeymoon so you can hear all about it in my report with photos too :thumbsup2

CONGRATULATIONS!! On your little baby boy :hug: Bet you are soooo excited!!! :cheer2:

Your wedding photos are gorgeous - I love your bouquet, is stunning :love: The look on your fathers face during that garter photo is priceless :lmao:

I'm liking the items you've bought so far for your trip, that tink pin is really cute! There's nothing wrong with planning and writing lists, even if your trip was 3 years away - planning is part of the holiday fun & gets you excited :yay: Can't wait to read more xxx

I'm glad you decided to stop by! :hug:

Thanks for the Crystal Palace suggestion. I really want to go there but not sure since we'll be doing the Princess breakfast at Magic Kingdom, but we'll see?!? I think we'll only be able to budget 2 character meals so I'm going to have a hard time deciding on our 2nd choice.

Thanks for the congrats and the compliment on my bouquet.... I LOVED it!! It couldn't have turned out any better. The people at Disney did a wonderful job.

Sometimes I think I'm silly for making a list already, especially for a person that doesn't even exist yet. :rotfl2:

Hey there! I followed you over from my own PTR.

Have you checked MouseSavers for car rental codes? They usually have great deals with Alamo or National. I've only looked into a couple of things that they offer. Pretty much any car rental company you can think of that is offered in the Orlando area can be found on this site. Check it out here: MouseSavers Car Rental Discounts I hope you find a good deal. I'm still debating about getting a car rental for our 10 day trip but still undecided.

Glad to hear you got a good deal for your flights. I hope I'm just as lucky!

Congrats on your new baby boy. I hope you have a safe delivery and a happy, healthy baby to take along with you on your Disney trip. Too bad my parents never started on me that early. I wish they did! To be born and raised on Disney? Who WOULDN'T want that?!

Keep up the great work with your PTR. Don't get perplexed when nobody replies. People are still reading, trust me. Not everyone always has something to say on the subject. Going into my PTR, I took the mindset that I'm doing this for me - to have something writing to keep referring back to. And if people happen to read and comment along the way, that's a bonus! :thumbsup2

WELCOME!!

I just saw your message after I had posted about finding a rental car on Mouse Savers. :rotfl2: Thanks for the suggestion anyway. Nobody else could offer me any advice. :confused3

Thanks for the congrats and well wishes! We're super excited for his arrival. Our kids are going to be so sick of Disney by the time they're 18. :rotfl2: DD is 3 and she's already been on some type of Disney vacation 3 times. :rolleyes1

QUESTION::::: I will be taking a stroller/car seat combo with us. Does anybody know if the airline will charge us for 2 separate pieces of luggage because of this? :confused3

I think if you check it at the gate it isn't charged as luggage. There was a woman on my Vegas flight traveling alone with a baby in a travel system and I don't htink they charged her...and she didn't have to check it this way when we de-boarded the plane she could put the baby in it!

Cute T-shirts. I have been disapointed with TDS sales on tee's...I remember getting tees before our trip for like $3 or $4, now they list them for 2 for 15 and people are supposed to think it's a good deal?!?!?!?

I think if you check it at the gate it isn't charged as luggage. There was a woman on my Vegas flight traveling alone with a baby in a travel system and I don't htink they charged her...and she didn't have to check it this way when we de-boarded the plane she could put the baby in it!

Cute T-shirts. I have been disapointed with TDS sales on tee's...I remember getting tees before our trip for like $3 or $4, now they list them for 2 for 15 and people are supposed to think it's a good deal?!?!?!?

Thanks! That would be awesome if they didn't charge us. It's going to cost us an arm and a leg with all the luggage we're going to need between the 8 of us. :scared1:

Yeah, i was disapointed with the sales they had going on at the Disney Store today. Luckily I have 6 months to look for some good deals.

Hi ! :wave2:
I just found your PTR, and wanted to say, Hi!
We are going March 10-18, and I just want to plan, plan, plan.
Your little girl is so adorable, what a fun age !
We took our twins for the first time to Disneyland when they were 3,
and I have the cutest pictures !!!
We are a disneyland family, because it is SO much closer than WDW.
So, when we get to do WDW, I cannot get enough of the DIS boards.
So, have fun planning. :lovestruc
I'll check in, and see how the plans are going.
I think I'll start a PTR in a few months, I don't really have much
accomplished yet !!!!:rolleyes1
And, congratulations on your baby ! :flower3:

I always love when you respond, you always know how to make me feel better and always give me something to think about! :hug:

And thank you back for recognizing me as your friend. :) It's funny the friendships we form with strangers here on the Dis, isn't it? I appreciate your honesty and openess about what's going on in your life. I don't have alot of friends.. mostly just family members I am close to... I can be pretty reserved about myself so I admire openess in others. It makes it easier for people to bond to you if you put yourself out there!

I added you on facebook! Now you can see how weird I really am! :eek: I don't scrap book so I love to post pictures and TR our daily lives whenever something fun comes up.

I loved, loved, LOVED your pins! So cute! Tshirts are great, too. Did you hear they are no longer doing "free name sewing" on the Mickey Ears at DL??? Yup.. gotta pay for that new parking lot makeover somehow, eh???? :laughing:

Yea, a nice rug oughta help with that little bloody nose icident.. maybe she had it before she fell? She musta clunked pretty hard to get a bleeder.. poor thing! :hug:

I think someone has people posting on their PTR...;) :thumbsup2
I am very happy that you have a following...

Never too early to start a packing list.....you can always add and delete as you get closer to the trip which reminds me that I need to start mine....

IF WDW has discount codes, they will probably come out late October for Jan/Feb/Mar. Discounts for other offsite properties should follow suit.

I'm glad you decided to stop by! :hug:

Thanks for the Crystal Palace suggestion. I really want to go there but not sure since we'll be doing the Princess breakfast at Magic Kingdom, but we'll see?!? I think we'll only be able to budget 2 character meals so I'm going to have a hard time deciding on our 2nd choice.

Thanks for the congrats and the compliment on my bouquet.... I LOVED it!! It couldn't have turned out any better. The people at Disney did a wonderful job.

Sometimes I think I'm silly for making a list already, especially for a person that doesn't even exist yet. :rotfl2:

No problem, you're stuck with me now :laughing::hug:

We've never done the CRT for breakfast so I cant wait to hear your review. We did have an evening meal their during wishes and that was really good so i'm sure the breakfast will be great too!! :goodvibes There are lots of cute character meals arent there - makes it hard to make a choice. I'd love to do the Stitch breakfast at the Poly :yay: We did the one at the Beach Club on our first trip and that was really really good!!!

Your bouquet was really lovely :) Do you have any more wedding photos that you can post? I'd love to see them :wizard:

:lmao: at 'the person who doesnt exist yet' - of course he does, he's just hiding in your tummy until it's disney time!!! ;) Nothing wrong with being prepared and getting excited, planning is one of the things women do best :thumbsup2

I'm glad you found a rental car, I wouldnt have been much use with the advice as we used a website for a company based in the UK.

HI!!! Glad you stopped by! :woohoo:

I LOVE my SLR camera!!! It takes amazing pictures and I can't wait to actually learn how to use it. The ONLY thing I don't like about SLR's is the size.. It's hard to walk around carrying a large camera when you have ones that you can just stick in your pocket...Plus you have to make sure you NEVER leave it unattended because you'd be stupid to leave a $800.00 camera sitting in your diaper bag... I would cry like a baby if it was stolen. I had a huge scare last time I went to WDW where I accidentley left my camera bag sitting on a bench and realized 20mins later that I didn't have it on me.... You've never seen somebody run so fast across the length of Magic Kindgom.. I couldn't believe it was still there. My $1000.00 camera was still there! :scared1: Unfortunately I've damaged that camera and whenever I take pictures with it, it has a big spot in the center of each of the pictures so that's why I had to buy a new one.

I still haven't talked to my SIL. :rolleyes1 Well, we've spoken very little anyway. We had to see each other the other day at the reunion and were civil to one another but I tried to ignore her as best as possible without being a total evil witch. Like Mel said in her previous message some relationships are toxic and that's exactly what her relationship is to me. TOXIC. But I have to figure out a way to get along with her because she is my brothers wife. ... When we went to DLR last year we got along really well, but within the last 6 months or so things have gone down hill. We're only 20 days apart with our pregnancies and that doesn't help matters at all. :sad2:

Too bad we won't be at WDW at the same time. I'm getting my tush out of there before the large spring break crowd makes an entrance though. I'm going to sorta consider this a 4th birthday trip for my daughter too. Her birthday is March 25th. Wow!!! They grow up WAY too fast!

:lmao::rotfl2::woohoo::yay:

Thanks for taking the day off!!! :hug:

Hope your headache gets better soon!!

Yay for renting a car:banana: Glad you got a good rate! One thing checked off your list.

Toxic is a good way to describe the relationship with my SIL as well. I personally would do fine never seeing her again. She's selfish, hypocritical, mean, and just someone that I would never choose to be around. But she is my DH's sister but get this, he can't stand her either! In fact, no one in her family can. Yeah, she sounds like a winner eh? So I can totally relate to your situation. It's SO hard. But you just have to focus on you and your life and your family. That's what's important:thumbsup2 At least you can still be civil around each other! I personally have to restrain myself from saying/doing something I'd regret when I'm around my SIL
:rotfl:

Never too early to start a packing list.....you can always add and delete as you get closer to the trip which reminds me that I need to start mine....

IF WDW has discount codes, they will probably come out late October for Jan/Feb/Mar. Discounts for other offsite properties should follow suit.

:wizard: Oh, I hope some codes come out for our dates ! :wizard:

More pictures from last year

Roadtrip124-1.jpg

Running off some stream….. My niece looks super evil in this picture. :lmao:
Roadtrip113-1.jpg

Roadtrip107.jpg

2008tripcanon017.jpg

2008tripcanon016.jpg

2008tripcanon045.jpg

PETER PAN

2008tripcanon042.jpg

2008tripcanon043.jpg

Hi ! :wave2:
I just found your PTR, and wanted to say, Hi!
We are going March 10-18, and I just want to plan, plan, plan.
Your little girl is so adorable, what a fun age !
We took our twins for the first time to Disneyland when they were 3,
and I have the cutest pictures !!!
We are a disneyland family, because it is SO much closer than WDW.
So, when we get to do WDW, I cannot get enough of the DIS boards.
So, have fun planning. :lovestruc
I'll check in, and see how the plans are going.
I think I'll start a PTR in a few months, I don't really have much
accomplished yet !!!!
And, congratulations on your baby !

Hello!! Thanks for reading! :hug:

So do you know where you are going to be staying in March? I noticed "off site". Maybe you should check out where we are?!? I'm nervous but excited for a new experience.

I hope your liking my DLR pictures then. I'm actually really surprised on how many WDW fans have never been to DLR?!? I admit it's nothing like WDW, but I love it all the same.

Thanks for the congrats on the baby! We're so happy! I'm anxious to meet him.

And thank you back for recognizing me as your friend. :) It's funny the friendships we form with strangers here on the Dis, isn't it? I appreciate your honesty and openess about what's going on in your life. I don't have alot of friends.. mostly just family members I am close to... I can be pretty reserved about myself so I admire openess in others. It makes it easier for people to bond to you if you put yourself out there!

I added you on facebook! Now you can see how weird I really am! I don't scrap book so I love to post pictures and TR our daily lives whenever something fun comes up.

I loved, loved, LOVED your pins! So cute! Tshirts are great, too. Did you hear they are no longer doing "free name sewing" on the Mickey Ears at DL??? Yup.. gotta pay for that new parking lot makeover somehow, eh????

Yea, a nice rug oughta help with that little bloody nose icident.. maybe she had it before she fell? She musta clunked pretty hard to get a bleeder.. poor thing! :hug:

:hug:

I sure hope people don't think I'm strange for my open-ness at times? I'm glad you appreciate it. :rotfl:

I'm the same way.... I don't scrapbook and like to post pictures and share my experiences with people online. I really should start a blog, but I just don't have the time with planning my trip and getting ready for baby. So I sorta kill two birds with one stone when I write on the DIS.

You got any trips coming up anytime soon?

Catching Fire comes out in 7 days!!! :woohoo: Do you plan on reading it? I've been slacking on my reading lately... I have a lot of catching up to do.

Thank you! I Do feel loved all of a sudden, I'm so glad people have decided to take an interest in my PTR!!:cloud9:

Making a list is soooo much fun! Just wish I could start packing already. :rotfl:

I will keep an eye out for codes.... I'm really loving that Mousesavers website. I can't believe I've never used it before.

No problem, you're stuck with me now :laughing::hug:

We've never done the CRT for breakfast so I cant wait to hear your review. We did have an evening meal their during wishes and that was really good so i'm sure the breakfast will be great too!! :goodvibes There are lots of cute character meals arent there - makes it hard to make a choice. I'd love to do the Stitch breakfast at the Poly :yay: We did the one at the Beach Club on our first trip and that was really really good!!!

Your bouquet was really lovely :) Do you have any more wedding photos that you can post? I'd love to see them :wizard:

:lmao: at 'the person who doesnt exist yet' - of course he does, he's just hiding in your tummy until it's disney time!!! ;) Nothing wrong with being prepared and getting excited, planning is one of the things women do best

I'm glad you found a rental car, I wouldnt have been much use with the advice as we used a website for a company based in the UK.

I do have lots of pictures but my stupid scanner broke. Once I get a new one I'll be sure to scan and post more pictures for you.

My DD seriously begs EVERYDAY to go to Dizzy World... But I have to keep reminding her that we can't go until the baby comes out.. She keeps complaining that the baby is "stuck" and is ready for him to be born so she can leave the trip already. :lmao:

I hope you stick around.... I love having ya here.

Yay for renting a car:banana: Glad you got a good rate! One thing checked off your list.

Toxic is a good way to describe the relationship with my SIL as well. I personally would do fine never seeing her again. She's selfish, hypocritical, mean, and just someone that I would never choose to be around. But she is my DH's sister but get this, he can't stand her either! In fact, no one in her family can. Yeah, she sounds like a winner eh? So I can totally relate to your situation. It's SO hard. But you just have to focus on you and your life and your family. That's what's important:thumbsup2 At least you can still be civil around each other! I personally have to restrain myself from saying/doing something I'd regret when I'm around my SIL

It always feels good to check something off my list. :woohoo:

Sorry you're having a hard time with your SIL too... It's the pits!! I have 1 other SIL that I don't get along with either, but luckily I only have to see her once a year if that. But luckily I also have one that I DO get along with really well. She's the one I'm going to WDW with, and I don't know what I'd do without her sometimes. I couldn't ask for a better sister. :hug:

Ticket Dilemma

So I can’t decide if we want to buy the 8 day ((NON-PARK HOPPER)) pass for $678.00
OR
The 7 day ((PARK HOPPER)) pass for $703.00

We’re officially doing 6 days total at Disney, 1 day at Universal Studios, 1 day at Islands of Adventure, and 1 day at the Beach plus Wonderworks.

My SIL really wanted to get a PARK HOPPER because they like to hang out at one park during the day, head back to the room for naps and swimming, then back for more Disney. But I’m thinking that since we’re going during off season the parks will close around 8 or 9 so there really is no use in going back at night?!

But if we get an 8 day pass we can make a short trip to MK on our arrival day and departure day if we decide too?!?

I just have a feeling I’m not going to do a LOT of park hopping with a 3 month old and the parks closing at 8 or 9.

Any opinions?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter