~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a bad case of the Mondays... that's my only excuse! :upsidedow

Monday's suck...plan and simple...been up to my eyeballs in stuff all day...gonna have to work late because of it..taking a little bit of a break, as my eyes are going crossed...to make matters worse...i think I found one of Carrie's cup lickers...and who ever it was is in for a world of hurt!!!!

Monday's suck...plan and simple...been up to my eyeballs in stuff all day...gonna have to work late because of it..taking a little bit of a break, as my eyes are going crossed...to make matters worse...i think I found one of Carrie's cup lickers...and who ever it was is in for a world of hurt!!!!

Show me who it was I ll take care of 'em

Sorry I like to hang with the cup lickers from time to time

My Dad is down with that really bad flu. Most of us can fight it but I'm praying hard that he can too. He's almost 83 and it's the little things like this that scare me the most. It also drives me nuts that I can't get in the car and take him some homemade chicken soup.

If he doesn't improve by Monday, they are taking him to the hospital. He's already been fighting it for 2 weeks and sounds absolutely horrible. Keep him in your prayers for me, ok?

morning everyone... I was going to be going to church this morning but mom feels something just isnt right... sore to left side... maybe residual from that fall she took... so she wants to go to express care... so please pray that its nothing serious, that the staff is throrough and we are in & out. Thanks... homework is portable at least :)

My thoughts and prayers for Kimmie's Dad and Sha's Mom today.

It really sucks now as Adults to have to worry about our parents, life was so much simpler as a child.

My mom has been ill for a week as well, and concerned now that she has not been able to keep any food down, she is tiny to begin with.

:grouphug:
Melanie

Kimmie, Sha and Mel - Thoughts and pixie dust pixiedust: for those that need it, must be that time of the month for parents .... took mom in for x-ray on her shoulder , causing her more pain.

I'm home and heading to bed, I am beat.

Thoughts and prayers for everyone's parents that are not feeling so well. Cherish the time you have with them.

Welcome back MM, have fun with your pictures.

Today marks 100 days for me, I'm excited about moving into double digits tomorrow!:cool1:

Aurora, and the countdown continues.... in regards to your brother - I would go for something from Mickey for the Magic Kingdom, even though he is a Star Wars fan (I'm sure he will end up at the Studios checking it out anyway)

He went back to the Dr. and he's starting to improve! :cool1: He did sound better today, that's for sure! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. They are working! :grouphug:

19 DAYS I am in the teens

dancing-16.gif

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....did someone hear anyone chatting? All I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....Carrie am I now hearing your voices? :rotfl2:

He went back to the Dr. and he's starting to improve! :cool1: He did sound better today, that's for sure! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. They are working! :grouphug:

Kimmie, I'm so glad to hear that your father is improving. I pray he continues to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter