~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

Just thought I'd jump in here while I have 3 spare seconds... Single and 42 here, one almost-13 year old son, both of us total Disney nuts. :goodvibes Can't wait to be back at WDW!!

I wish there was a thread of JUST people's introductions, with zero chatter... the other threads are impossible to keep up with if you have any sort of life at all, and there's no way to just get the basics on folks here and then go find out more if you wish... It's too bad Dismates went *poof* and too bad there's nothing else like it!

-gina-

I am 37, Single with one child. I live near Atlanta GA. I love going to Disney any time I can. I am starting over and want to find someone, who loves disney.

I am a 40 year old single male, no kids...but I want them, even if I have to adopt. I live in Tallahassee,FL. I'm hoping to meet the perfect Disney girl for me.

Hi,

I'm 45, never married, no kids. I'd like to meet a Christian woman who loves Disney, but I'm not actively seeking. While I'm no longer terrified of being alone forever, it's not what I want.

Jim

Hi everyone!! Been off the boards for a while but I am back and my first post is here. What a way to meet people with a comon interest!! Traditional means have not worked out so well for me.

I have been divorced for 5 years. I have a 8 yr old and 11 yr old daughter. Last year was the first year in a long time we were not able to make the trip to Disney, but looking forward to a mini trip in Jan with my sister, 2 of her friends and NO kids!! What a Christmas present to myself!!

I am 56 year widower, have been to Fort Wilderness almost every year since 1986 at least once a year. I lost my wife last year so does not look like I will be going this year.

I am 56 year widower, have been to Fort Wilderness almost every year since 1986 at least once a year. I lost my wife last year so does not look like I will be going this year.
:welcome: sorry to hear of your loss, but there are a lot of great Disers on here that would be more than happy to help you make more enjoyable memories... It is tough when you have made so many happy memories with a spouse and then you lose that. :hug:

Hi all, I am new to this board. I am 34 years old with 4 kids-9,8,5,5 and i am starting to go through the divorce. I had to cancel my cruise that I had booked for this december(would have been my first)because of him. My kids and I LOVE Disney!!!!! I live in IL but hopefully plan on moving to Florida (to be closer to the castle)in the next year. Can't wait to chat with you

Hi all. I'm relatively new here and just found the solo board and this thread. I'm a 44 Y.O. widower, no kids ( just me and my two dogs :) ). I'm a DVC owner, and still trying to get used to traveling solo. I still love Disney, so there's no question about not going anymore, but family and friends can't always meet me there. My next trip will be in a couple of days - will be running in my fourth Disney marathon - wish me luck!

good luck on your marathon gatordoc!!!! I wish I was going in a couple days. We just got hit with more snow. yuck:sad1: let us know how you do.

Nichole

Hi all. I'm relatively new here and just found the solo board and this thread. I'm a 44 Y.O. widower, no kids ( just me and my two dogs :) ). I'm a DVC owner, and still trying to get used to traveling solo. I still love Disney, so there's no question about not going anymore, but family and friends can't always meet me there. My next trip will be in a couple of days - will be running in my fourth Disney marathon - wish me luck!

Best of luck with the marathon! :goodvibes

I just booked another solo trip for Sept 09. It'll be my 15th trip ever and my 4th solo trip. Staying for 10 days this time.

I can't wait to kick back on the TTA and just smile.

Welcome to the newbies!

Good luck Gatordoc! Have about 10 friends running :)

Thanks for all the well-wishes on the marathon. Thankfully, I finished! Not the best time I've run, but not the worst either. It was going really well for the first half, but then the sun came up. Yes, I'm from Florida, but it's still hard work to run once it gets too warm, especially if it's sunny. Oh well, it was still fun, and I'm already signed up to do it again next year :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter