~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

Bumping this back up for the single men to see...(and the single women as well)....Oh look it's the blue fairy....:goodvibes

Don't worry - THIS single man is watching this thread! :surfweb:

But how the heck do you toss out a PM to someone you've met here without looking like a troll? Darcy knows what I mean and has commented on another thread I started (about a "Dumb Guy Question for the Gals").

But how the heck do you toss out a PM to someone you've met here without looking like a troll? Darcy knows what I mean and has commented on another thread I started (about a "Dumb Guy Question for the Gals").

I say just do it!! I've met some awesome people that way that I probably would not have otherwise. It doesn't hurt to try! :thumbsup2

Andrea

If you have already 'met' them and chatted then you should know if you PM is acceptable or not.

Got for it, you never know what might happen next. :grouphug:

Mark don't be shy, just PM her.. all that would happen is either she PMs you back or ignores you. The only thing you would loose if you don't do it, is you won't never know what would happen. :goodvibes

Just do it! Just by asking now proves you aren't a dirty troll. :rotfl:

I've written back to everyone that PM's me except one person, who only had like 1 forum post and is just being CREEPY! I don't write back and they KEEP writing to me. Ugh! Eventually they'll get the hint.

But seriously, the majority of everyone on here is really friendly and is always willing to talk. Go for it! :) Just say hi!

Hi all, I'm a single mom to a beautiful 3 year old little girl and we both are hoping to make it to Disney World next May for her first trip. Looking to make some new friends on here and get some good information on which rides are the best. Thanks in advance.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. single male hoping to make it back in december with my 6 year old daughter it will be her 4 trip I cant wait.

Hi all, I'm a single mom to a beautiful 3 year old little girl and we both are hoping to make it to Disney World next May for her first trip. Looking to make some new friends on here and get some good information on which rides are the best. Thanks in advance.
Good age for kids at Disney. I had a friend whose daughter was 5 years old and she is a very pampered little girl without a lot of courage. Needless to say her older brother kept trying to make things worse than there were to upset her (he was about 9 or 10 at the time). We went on the Goofy's Barnstormers ride (it's a very mild roller coaster). Needless to say after her brother's prompting, she didn't enjoy the ride and didn't speak to me the rest of the day. The things we remember. Enjoy your trip.

Single girl here... divorced and no kids! 31 and LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney! :yay: Heading back to Disney in December then on a Disney Cruise! WOO HOO! :banana:
Not to sound weird here, but are you going on the cruise by your self or you going with a friend. To me it just feels odd travling by myself, so I just never go anywhere. Just like going out to eat I don't want to be that guy you see sitting by himself at Outback, or where ever.

Hi everyone,

Single man here, 45. While I have no issues with traveling or dining out alone, because I've done both since my mother died in 2000, I am unattached with no children.

Jim

Bumping this back up for the single men to see...(and the single women as well)....Oh look it's the blue fairy....:goodvibes

Hmmmmm.....Blue Fairy,eh? Glad to see you're keeping the tradition of helping others alive!

Hope EVERYONE finds their match!

Have a Magical Day!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Just wanted to get in on this. Single gal, almost 30 (on Nov 7), Louisville Kentucky, looking to meet some fun people on here :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter