~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

I love that part hehe.

I wonder if I can convince someone to go on it tonight.. dunno. Will try though.
Well...idk...u either love it or you dont...and to love it there has to be something more there for you than just the ride....as most would consider the ride kind of lame......
G and John are alike in a lot of ways...(which is really scary for me...lol) so you have to realize that G is what made Stitch what it is for me...that and the fact that if you close your eyes and listen to Gs impressions of Stitch, MMouse, Yoda, almost any character you hear that character notG.....and I have heard Stitch repeatedly:):):) so I equate Stitch with G....and G is the best thing that ever happened to me....so......:thumbsup2

Well...idk...u either love it or you dont...and to love it there has to be something more there for you than just the ride....as most would consider the ride kind of lame......
G and John are alike in a lot of ways...(which is really scary for me...lol) so you have to realize that G is what made Stitch what it is for me...that and the fact that if you close your eyes and listen to Gs impressions of Stitch, MMouse, Yoda, almost any character you hear that character notG.....and I have heard Stitch repeatedly:):):) so I equate Stitch with G....and G is the best thing that ever happened to me....so......:thumbsup2

I cant wait to meet G. I think we will get along great. Anyone that can speak stitch is A O K in my book.

Still plan to get my stitch tattoo for my b-day.

We shall see. If I can convince my partner in crime to go on stitch I will call you :)

I cant wait to meet G. I think we will get along great. Anyone that can speak stitch is A O K in my book.

We shall see. If I can convince my partner in crime to go on stitch I will call you :)
Be sure u do...drunk calls and texts are OK :):) but ya might get some back....as I have a fun weekend planned....
and you will meet Genesis when you come here in August:goodvibes

Tell you partner in crime...I want video proof of you getting your tattoo...LOL

Be sure u do...drunk calls and texts are OK :):) but ya might get some back....as I have a fun weekend planned....
and you will meet Genesis when you come here in August:goodvibes

Ohh..I expect I will be getting some drunk text from Miss Carrie...she is going to have lots andl lots of fun this weekend :)

Tell you partner in crime...I want video proof of you getting your tattoo...LOL

Ohh..I expect I will be getting some drunk text from Miss Carrie...she is going to have lots andl lots of fun this weekend :)

Hehe Partner in crime probably wont be present for the tattoo.. Might have to do that here in CT. Just need to find the right place...as in place to put it and have it done. Still want something on the top of my foot as well.

Listen peoples.. I do not text that much. I dont understand why people think that

Hehe Partner in crime probably wont be present for the tattoo.. Might have to do that here in CT. Just need to find the right place...as in place to put it and have it done. Still want something on the top of my foot as well.

Listen peoples.. I do not text that much. I dont understand why people think that

LMAO....In Feb, I had to clear out my text inbox about 4 times from all the Carrie texts.....:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Carrie didnt you say it was RAINING where you are???:lmao: :lmao:
thats all I have to say on that.....

(and btw if you are serious I can take you to my tatt guy in August as I want to get my wings Tom sent me done as well)

LMAO....In Feb, I had to clear out my text inbox about 4 times from all the Carrie texts.....:lmao: :lmao:
Wow...only 4 in a full month....not bad at all.....
and once again....thats all I am saying on that....:rolleyes1

Wow...only 4 in a full month....not bad at all.....
and once again....thats all I am saying on that....:rolleyes1

LMAO...Silly Angy....4 times during the weekend that Miss Carrie and Mel were in WDW...LOL

go to Moracco for the henna tattoos and try that as far as for locations.. not permanent but will last for a bit...

You are the author of this THREAD but by saying this part of this thread I meant there was a Part 1, and a Part 2 previously

speaking of which, if the powers that be were watching, we would actually be on or heading into part 5.

Dinner in Moracco saturday night actually
Never ate there should be awesome

I dont know what time they close the booth up...its between over by the shop where the stage is. Dinner there is good... that is where the May trip started being planned :) LOL maybe it was the alcohol

speaking of which, if the powers that be were watching, we would actually be on or heading into part 5.
Very good point Sha....

and since I have to point out the seriousness of such things as dehydration will a lso point out that tatts are permanent or very costly to remove
so know for certain, what and where before you go....
....ok now back to our regularly scheduled program....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter