°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

I am hoping to really get stuff finished this afternoon. I am excited! I have to get some blue ink :) and I was going to put in park maps, but hey, you guys know where are you going... right? well except for Mason... he is used to things being in different locations LOL I asked about the difference between the two parks and he said its like someone moved the furniture around. Anyways... class is about to begin again. Am hoping its better than the earlier class we had today.

I am hoping to really get stuff finished this afternoon. I am excited! I have to get some blue ink :) and I was going to put in park maps, but hey, you guys know where are you going... right? well except for Mason... he is used to things being in different locations LOL I asked about the difference between the two parks and he said its like someone moved the furniture around. Anyways... class is about to begin again. Am hoping its better than the earlier class we had today.

Tell Mason you will hold his hand to guide him around the parks.....:flower3:

Hey Sha, what is your favorite Disney Character and Park? :upsidedow

Tell Mason you will hold his hand to guide him around the parks.....:flower3:

Hey Sha, what is your favorite Disney Character and Park? :upsidedow

LMAO!!!!!!!

hmmm favorites?? Tink and Cinderella and MK and EPCOT

Yes but DL is the original, so the funiture moving occured in FL. Apparently they forgot where to put things. For isntance they put Splash where the MH is supposed to be, and completely forgot New Orleans square.

That would be a great title to your thread, too. Has a nice alliteration to it with all the M's. :upsidedow

Oh Jen Jen Jen... do not egg me on...It really does not take much.... what else should I put in my thread?!?!

Yes but DL is the original, so the funiture moving occured in FL. Apparently they forgot where to put things. For isntance they put Splash where the MH is supposed to be, and completely forgot New Orleans square.

Well gee sir isnt it nice of you to finally join us over here....... :snooty:

going to tread gently now... LOL.. but are you sure they didnt try to improve on the original?:scared1:

You can be a Seeing-Eye Sha! LOL... :upsidedow

And I would need to know when to stop so he can take pics

Oh Jen Jen Jen... do not egg me on...It really does not take much.... what else should I put in my thread?!?!

"Meet me in Mexico in May for Margaritas and Manly Mexicans, and Maybe Moonlight Massages if the Mood strikes." :rotfl: :upsidedow

"Meet me in Mexico in May for Margaritas and Manly Mexicans, and Maybe Moonlight Massages if the Mood strikes." :rotfl: :upsidedow

:worship:

You rock

Ok so thats my title of my thread.

What else do I need to put in there? I cant tell him I am crazy right off the bat. I could say that I am a "nice person" and beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Oh Yea, I'm So COOL.....:cool1: May 14th here I come.

Actually I have 36 days before my first trip which will be Apr 30.

:worship:

You rock

Ok so thats my title of my thread.

What else do I need to put in there? I cant tell him I am crazy right off the bat. I could say that I am a "nice person" and beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

if that was the title, would you really need to tell them? And I thought it was in the eye of the beerholder :confused3

going to tread gently now... LOL.. but are you sure they didnt try to improve on the original?:scared1:

you'll just have to come and see if you think it was an improvement. I like MK a lot, but there is just something about the original.

if that was the title, would you really need to tell them? And I thought it was in the eye of the beerholder :confused3

Beer Goggles!!!

Ok so Mason says I do not have to say anything. So we will just go with that title.

With nothing in the subject? Or should I just say Holla at me!! haha

you'll just have to come and see if you think it was an improvement. I like MK a lot, but there is just something about the original.

working on a small group trip... Kimmie is suppose to check with family about a date in 2009 but may see about something another time too. Just have to see.

I was told this is where the cool kids hang out. Not much going on in my world. Just watched Pirates of the Caribbean. Cleaned up a little and been to the gym. I have to say, in my opinion. The Magic Kingdom in Cali is better than the one in Florida.

I was told this is where the cool kids hang out. Not much going on in my world. Just watched Pirates of the Caribbean. Cleaned up a little and been to the gym. I have to say, in my opinion. The Magic Kingdom in Cali is better than the one in Florida.

Welcome Smee! Glad you found us. Yes this is the cool place :cool1:

Are you up to playing minigolf with SHA, I and hopefully Carrie on Thursday?:cheer2:

looking at the pic to the left under your name Mr Smee it looks like your hands are over you mouth like "did I say that?" lmao

Are you up to playing minigolf with SHA, I and hopefully Carrie on Thursday?:cheer2:

I already have him down, so he can until its time to go to the airport lol

Is this mini golf thing on teh way to the package store?? Thats about the only place I plan to go to Thursday. Well other than the parks with good Ole-Bob.

Is this mini golf thing on teh way to the package store?? Thats about the only place I plan to go to Thursday. Well other than the parks with good Ole-Bob.

Sorry CareBear.....it's the miniature golf thing.

Yes I did just call you CareBear.....that's because every time I see your name I think of CareBears.....it's a compliment, Carrie. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter