~ºoº Ask questions ºoº~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, I love to get outside and do fun stuff, especially this time of year in Arizona! I am going to take my little sister to see the new Narnia movie.

TNP:

What did you want to be when you “grew up”?

TNP:

What did you want to be when you “grew up”?

Many things, Army Man and Train Engineer came up often and I am now niether.

TNP.........If you had a house on the beach how many rooms would you want in it?

I would want at least 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. That way I could have guests over and not worry about bathrooms. :)

what's your favorite type of holiday cookie?

does your stocking have your name on it?

No, b/c everyone knows it's mine- it's the leg lamp from A Christmas Story. I found it in New Orleans 2 years ago, I love it. It's bigger than normal x-mas stockings too!

what's your favorite type of holiday cookie?

I forget what they're called, but they're whitish with the Hersey Kiss in the center.

What do you do at night on X-mas, after dinner if you do dinner?

Oh god yes!! All my Sports Management books and a lot of Law School books.

If you could change the Haunted Mansion, would you make it scarier or keep it the same?

If you could change the Haunted Mansion, would you make it scarier or keep it the same?

The same, it a bit scary for really little kids, but fun for adults. I'd be really careful about messing with it. Though the update in WDW is pretty good.

TNP..........Do you have sports equipment in your garage?

The same, it a bit scary for really little kids, but fun for adults. I'd be really careful about messing with it. Though the update in WDW is pretty good.

TNP..........Do you have sports equipment in your garage?

Yup, a kickboxing bag with wraps for my girly hands.

What habit(s) do you have that you wish you didn't?

What habit(s) do you have that you wish you didn't?

Eating chocolate, which I think I do for caffiene. Also I say "like" a lot. Not all the time I can semi control it, but with friends I can't stop it. I also picked up a few southern words which is bothersome. More so because I have a friend from Tenessee and I nagged him so much he lost his accent.

TNP.......Do you still have a VCR? How about a tape "cassete" player?

Eating chocolate, which I think I do for caffiene. Also I say "like" a lot. Not all the time I can semi control it, but with friends I can't stop it. I also picked up a few southern words which is bothersome. More so because I have a friend from Tenessee and I nagged him so much he lost his accent.

TNP.......Do you still have a VCR? How about a tape "cassete" player?

Yes to the VCR.

What christmas movies are on your must see list?

What christmas movies are on your must see list?

Other than Vacation. Mickey Xmas carol and maybe home alone wich is kinda Christmasy.

TNP....Have you watched a Christmas movie already this season?

Other than Vacation. Mickey Xmas carol and maybe home alone wich is kinda Christmasy.

TNP....Have you watched a Christmas movie already this season?

More than one. Christmas movies are fantastic. I'm a huge fan of the crooner movies. (White Christmas, Holiday Inn).

Have you decided on a New Years resloution?

lights06.gif

Yes..... not to make any.... for I can never seem to achieve them... :faint:

Which New Years resolutions have you attained?

lights06.gif

No, for I live in Sunny California..... just ask the terminator. Anyway.... in my neck of the woods, it does not snow. Once in a great while, there might be a bit of it, on top of the hillside. But again, that is extremely rare in my county. We are not known for snow. Pot holes, yes.... (Sigh!)

Have you ever built a snow woman? That way, she can keep the snow man company.

Have you ever built a snow woman? That way, she can keep the snow man company.

I will say probably since I have lived in a snowy county for a llong time.

Have you ever written your name in the snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter