~ºoº May 4, 2012 - Magic Heads to Key West! ºoº~

So glad to see some more activity here! I have no idea what CAT I'm in...hopefully I'll find out before arrival. :lmao:

We are still in! One month from today. So excited.

My boys are hovering over me right now and really want to do the fish extender thing. This is our first Disney cruise, so please let me know if this will be done. We know what we want to share from here in CT!

Oh and Heather, I read your blog daily. I will be excited to meet you! :)

We are still in! One month from today. So excited.

My boys are hovering over me right now and really want to do the fish extender thing. This is our first Disney cruise, so please let me know if this will be done. We know what we want to share from here in CT!

Oh and Heather, I read your blog daily. I will be excited to meet you! :)

aw thank you! I love meeting readers!

ok ok I will step up to the plate and take over the FE's.

Please send me a PM if you want to be included with the following

1. cabin number
2. people in your party and ages for kids
3. e mail address
4. anything we should know like allergies, etc.

is there anything else that should be added to this?

I actually think its good we are kind of small. I did the dream last summer and had 40 something FE's and I felt like I had to give cheaper gifts b/c I couldn't afford anything else, so i can do better this time ha!

we need to set a cut off date, thoughts?

Heather, I tried to PM but I was unable to due to not having enough posts.
Here is my information:
Cabin #2632
Two Adults: Marianne and Sue (my mom)
No allergies

Thank you!

Hi Heather,

For some reason I can't post private messages, so here is our info....

Cabin # 6042
Husband - Ivan
Myself - Kimberly
Son - Ayden -7 (will be turning 7 four days before voyage)
Daughter - Adysen - 4 ( will be turning 5 two days after our cruise)

Please let me know if you need anymore information on the FE's. We are all very excited for our first Disney Cruise.

Kimberly

to those posting your info on here and not in a PM, I need your e mail address, I am going to put together a document with all the info and e mail it out. I have about 5 families right now I think. Going to set the cut off date to enter FE for April 21st. What is everyone's thoughts on that?

Ok I'm a first time Disney cruiser and we want to do the fish extender for sure. But it want let me put my email.. It's me ,my husband and two girls 6 and 8. Stateroom 2644 cruising magic may 4 2012 is there any thing else you need. I'm very confused on this site. I have never blogged on anything lol. And what if we up grade how does that work with the fish extenders.. I hope I can get back to this to see if I have answer.

DW,DH,DD6,DD8
1999-00-01-02-03-04 PopC, AllStr, Offsight X?
All Star, PopC, Offsight X3 2007 - VeroB, CBR 2009,
FQ, Offsight X2, PC, VeroB 2010,
Offsight X2, PopC, VeroB 2011
Offsight 2012

ok rreeaalllyyy need everyone's e mail address as I do not want to put anyones info public that doesn't want it out there like e mail addresses.

If you don't have enough posts to send a PM click the link in my signature for my running blog and my e mail address is on my running blog, send me an e mail there with your info.

if you upgrade at the port, we do need a plan for switched staterooms. any suggestions? writing it on your FE gifts then delivering them in the first day or two so everyone will know your new number?

Heather,
So funny, I just saw that you are from la.. Me too! Shreveport, I live in Florida now. And my name is Heather. Crazy! Ok just thought I would share! Lol on the fish extenders are we doing it once for five days and how will that be broken up, will we each have a different day or do we just do it when we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter