• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

so excited! when my ADR window opened in Nov, there was no F! dining package availability. I just snagged 8:55 at H&V for 1/19!! originally I had us booked for a regular character meal there on the same day at 9:35, now we get Characters and Fantasmic priority seating. score!!!

17 days before we travel. I've been looking for a Sci-Fi dining with or without Fantasmic for days/weeks. Today Mouse Dining notified me there were openings at 4:25 pm February 1, our last day at Disney. By the time I had one booked for the 3 of us, they were all gone. But I got one reservation for 3 and that's all I need. Planning done!

Anyone know how far out they have released the Fantasmic Dining Packages? I went to book Mama Melrose this morning for April 11th and nothing is available with or without a package. Same for the other Fantasmic Dining Package locations.

Anyone know how far out they have released the Fantasmic Dining Packages? I went to book Mama Melrose this morning for April 11th and nothing is available with or without a package. Same for the other Fantasmic Dining Package locations.
I haven’t seen Fantasmic Dining but the normal reservations were released. I have Sci Fi on the 11th.

I’m trying to book lunch at DHS for the day before that and nothing is coming up - tried changing times/party size/restaurant choice. Not even trying to get a package. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m trying to book lunch at DHS for the day before that and nothing is coming up - tried changing times/party size/restaurant choice. Not even trying to get a package. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, the only available reservations in HWS I see on the 11th are for Oga's. Nothing else for lunch or dinner. Latest package for Fantasmic I have seen is March 5th so I'm assuming those haven't been released yet, but idk what's going on with the regular dining reservations in HWS. @Neurodude84 when did you book your Sci-Fi reservation for April 11th?

Yes, the only available reservations in HWS I see on the 11th are for Oga's. Nothing else for lunch or dinner. Latest package for Fantasmic I have seen is March 5th so I'm assuming those haven't been released yet, but idk what's going on with the regular dining reservations in HWS. @Neurodude84 when did you book your Sci-Fi reservation for April 11th?
Yesterday at 6 am EST. Every DHS restaurant was available.

FWIW, the data point I have is that my Fantasmic dining package for Wednesday, January 18th was booked on Thursday December 15th. It's all a bit hazy, but I think all of January opened up on the 15th and all went very quickly.

There's something wonky going on with the Fantasmic packages. I tried to book for Mar. 26th. That was 67 days in advance, since it was at the end of a week long trip. There was zero availability for any restaurant at any time. I immediately set up alerts for cancellations and haven't been able to book since. It clearly wasn't sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter