• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Fantasmic!” Dining Packages Returning 11/30!! *Updated with Locations & Prices*

Still lots available on Wednesday, January 18th! Snagged Sci-Fi Dine-In at a weird time, 3:10 PM for a late lunch. Rejiggered all my other reservations to accommodate, Oga's up to 1:30 PM, HBD down to 6:25 PM.

There's nothing anywhere between January 10 - 31, and yet there are several options for February 1-10. It's almost like they are not doing the dinner packages these days which is strange.
Out of the blue I got H&V 1/10 for 6 people today!

Still lots available on Wednesday, January 18th! Snagged Sci-Fi Dine-In at a weird time, 3:10 PM for a late lunch. Rejiggered all my other reservations to accommodate, Oga's up to 1:30 PM, HBD down to 6:25 PM.

I don't understand the availability. I was not able to snag one for the week before until -- presumably -- someone cancelled.

whoo hoo got hollywood and vine for lunch on 1/23!
Got an H&V! for 8:50 am. Read on one of the blogs that they were changing all Fantasmic restaurant cancellations to dining packages, so since I had the H&V! for 8:50 am, I cancelled my 8:30 am and immediately picked it up as an H&V! at 8:30 am. Doesn't always work and I wouldn't try it if I did not have a back up plan, but we much prefer 8:30 am over 8:50 am. There's still openings the last week in January, but non for Sci-Fi. Received alerts from Mouse Dining but none from Stakeholder or Mouse Watcher

Last edited:
Don’t forget the tickets are for the first seating of Fantasmic. Might be while you are at HBD.

Around 7:30 Eastern time this evening I got Sci-Fi F! Lunch for a party of 2 on Saturday 1/26. I appreciate all of y’all checking and posting - I’ve been trying every day several times, so glad I don’t need to anymore!

Hello,
We will be traveling with my 3 grandchildren (ages 1, 4, 5). I know that I have to include them all in the count when making dining reservations. How does it work with the Fantasmic Dining package? I have the package booked for each member of our party, even the baby and the toddlers. Do I have to pay for the baby? There's no way she will eat much. She doesn't even have all of her teeth yet, lol. Do I have to pay for a meal for each of the other 2, or can they split a meal? I've never done a dining package and I'm just not sure how it works. Thank you.

You will not pay for under 3…. but you will pay the kid price for all kids age 3 and up. You are paying for the experience, regardless of food consumption. This is true for all fixed price character dining or show experiences.

You will not pay for under 3…. but you will pay the kid price for all kids age 3 and up. You are paying for the experience, regardless of food consumption. This is true for all fixed price character dining or show experiences.
We will still be allowed to take the 1 year old with us into the Fantasmic show if we didn't pay for her meal?

Hello,
We will be traveling with my 3 grandchildren (ages 1, 4, 5). I know that I have to include them all in the count when making dining reservations. How does it work with the Fantasmic Dining package? I have the package booked for each member of our party, even the baby and the toddlers. Do I have to pay for the baby? There's no way she will eat much. She doesn't even have all of her teeth yet, lol. Do I have to pay for a meal for each of the other 2, or can they split a meal? I've never done a dining package and I'm just not sure how it works. Thank you.
The 1 year old has to be included in your numbers, but will eat from your plate or you will provide food for them depending on the situation and they will not pay. As others have said, the 4 and 5 year old will each pay child price which depends on which restaurant you are using. Generally you can only share meals at quick service restaurants.

Posted this in the official cancelled thread, but thought I would post it here too:

I will be canceling two Fantasmic Dining Package ADR's soon:

Wednesday, January 25:
1:55PM - Hollywood & Vine Lunch for 8 people
4:15PM - Hollywood & Vine Dinner for 8 people

PM me to coordinate. If no one responds by Dec 20 at 5pm, I will just drop them.

(I found an ADR that evening at one of the cheaper restaurants)

Has anyone down the F! dining package since the parks have been really busy over the holidays? Im wondering if arriving just the 25-30 minutes prior to the show is enough. I have a reservation for the 1st week of January but I’m assuming it will still be busy with the marathon weekend later that week?

Has anyone down the F! dining package since the parks have been really busy over the holidays? Im wondering if arriving just the 25-30 minutes prior to the show is enough. I have a reservation for the 1st week of January but I’m assuming it will still be busy with the marathon weekend later that week?

I haven’t done it yet, but I know the section is opened up to anyone at about 25 minutes before the show. I have a package for later in January & plan to be there by about 40 minutes before the show. I personally think 25-30 is cutting it close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter