“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only done the dessert parties at MK to compare this to, but I hope they extend this one cause EVERYONE should do this if they can, it was one of the best ones we've been to. The view alone is worth it!

I am going to my first ever dessert party Oct 18. I cant believe its next Friday. My first full day at WDW and its jam packed. I cant wait for the magic to begin. Im going solo to the dessert party. Anyone else going?

Attachments

• IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0968.JPG
    IMG_0968.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 14

They are never opening Jan:( lol
December either! I've been waiting months ☹

Just to warn you, last year they did not open January until about the second week of December! We went on January 11, and it was not available to book until December 11. I just looked back at my emails to confirm those two dates. I know I booked on the first day it was available!

Anyone that has been to this party lately would you mind please telling me what do they have “frozen” with the liquid nitrogen? I know when the party first started it was popcorn, and then they switched it to some kind of mousse I think? Just wondering if it’s anything different now. TIA

December dates are loaded (blue) but unable to book!! Whoohoo!! Should be soon!!
Ha, I just checked about an hour ago and they weren’t highlighted yet. Hopefully they will be bookable soon.

I’ve been waiting but I see there’s no party highlighted on NYE. Hoping there would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter