• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Unavailable add on requests?” Dining reservations

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Ok so I have an 8:20 pm for Storybook Dining reserved for an upcoming trip. Would like it a little earlier so I try and go in to modify to try for an earlier time. I hit modify and under date before I try anything I am getting a message that says “unavailable add on request we won’t be able to fulfill your add-on request because we need null days notice prior to your reservation date.“ yes it actually says null and my reservation isn’t December 23rd?? Anyone know anything about this?

I see it too, I interpreted it to mean that you couldn’t add a food allergy or anything (like you can when you first make your reservation). The “null” days thing is most likely a programming error.

I see it too, I interpreted it to mean that you couldn’t add a food allergy or anything (like you can when you first make your reservation). The “null” days thing is most likely a programming error.
Thanks I thought it might be a programming error but I’m no experts on these things. It’s weird only on that one reservation. All my others will modify fine

I got that on a reservation I was modifying today, but it did allow me to modify it, changing the number of people from four to three. I had changed the time earlier today, but could only get the time I wanted by booking for four and then modifying for the correct number of diners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter