•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I had been thinking about reunion station on our CCV check-out day, to have an option other than the pool for the afternoon, but googled and found it doesn't open until 4pm. We could just hang out in the lobby, if needed. (We won't be in parks in the afternoons, given the crowds.)

Or do some resort touring. If nothing else CR/BLT and FW are just a short boat ride or with FW even a nice walk away. And from CR/BLT you'd have the monorail to take you to Poly and GF.

Or do some resort touring. If nothing else CR/BLT and FW are just a short boat ride or with FW even a nice walk away. And from CR/BLT you'd have the monorail to take you to Poly and GF.

Thanks; we may sit on a boat for a while as it goes from place to place (try to relax during the afternoon hours)

Hi, we're new members and are planning our first trip for Christmas 2019. So excited!!!

:welcome: and Congrats!! Christmas is a beautiful time to go!! If you’d like to be put on Page 1, please post your information string! Thanks!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Are the resort decorations still up? When do they usually come down?

The Christmas decor aways up until after New Years and often stays up until after the Run Disney marathon when it is the first weekend of January. This year the marathon has been moved to the second weekend of January, so we don't know yet if the Christmas decorations will stay up that long.

Just booked our first stay at CCV In A 2br villa for Sept 8-14. What should I ask/hope for in a room request.Where are the best views? We will have 2 adults and 4 kids ages 1,4,11 and 14.

:welcome:and Congrats!! I’ll get you right up on Page 1! Have you booked your 1st stay as Owners yet?

*WELCOME HOME!*[/QUOT

Thank you! We bought our first dvc at bwv in 2017. First dvc stay September 2018 9 nights at bwv. It was an amazing trip. Went over and toured CFC on that trip and knew that’s where we wanted to add on first. We have a bwv stay coming up in March. Another trip in June at akl and planning our first ccv stay March 2019 one night before a cruise. We are so excited!!

Thank you! We bought our first dvc at bwv in 2017. First dvc stay September 2018 9 nights at bwv. It was an amazing trip. Went over and toured CFC on that trip and knew that’s where we wanted to add on first. We have a bwv stay coming up in March. Another trip in June at akl and planning our first ccv stay March 2019 one night before a cruise. We are so excited!!

Sounds great!!! So happy for you! Enjoy your upcoming trips!!

Dis-Fam-2018*December 2018*June

Please feel free to add us to the list. We just bought into DVC after dreaming of it for years! We have already booked our first trip as CCV owners in July. We are a family of 5 and booked a 2 bedroom villa. Fingers crossed that we can get ADRs for Snow White Storybook Dining.

Please feel free to add us to the list. We just bought into DVC after dreaming of it for years! We have already booked our first trip as CCV owners in July. We are a family of 5 and booked a 2 bedroom villa. Fingers crossed that we can get ADRs for Snow White Storybook Dining.

I had no problems getting Storybook Dining for a late June trip, currently I can still get it at least 3 days after the 180 day window opens for my party of 7. Your party of 5 should have more availability.

I had no problems getting Storybook Dining for a late June trip, currently I can still get it at least 3 days after the 180 day window opens for my party of 7. Your party of 5 should have more availability.
Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know. The reviews have all been positive and this summer our 3 year old daughter loved meeting Snow White ... as did our 14 & 16 year old sons.

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy you found us! That’s great you booked your first trip! Good luck getting SW Storybook dining. I’ve already changed a few of my reservations and I’ve had no issues, so hopefully that’s a good sign. I added you to Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

I have my guaranteed week booked for next December. It is a studio with tub combo. I requested a room location on either 4th or 3rd floor. What are my chances of getting a studio alternate room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter