๐ŸŽƒ Halfway to Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ

So, Halfway to Halloween is April 30-May 1. I wonder if The Disneyland Resort is going to do anything? Especially since Halloweentime starts Aug. 23rd. Anyone celebrating Halfway to Halloween? We'll be in the parks on the 30th. ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›
I've never heard of this. What is it, and who sponsors it and states what the dates will be?

I've never heard of this. What is it, and who sponsors it and states what the dates will be?
I'm so sorry for the confusion. Halfway to Halloween is just the date that those of us obsessed with Halloween look forward to lol! I was hoping that someone would know if Disneyland was going to do anything on that date. It's an unofficial holiday like an unbirthday ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽƒ

I'm so sorry for the confusion. Halfway to Halloween is just the date that those of us obsessed with Halloween look forward to lol! I was hoping that someone would know if Disneyland was going to do anything on that date. It's an unofficial holiday like an unbirthday ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽƒ

Thanks for the information.

I like unbirthdays! In fact, I like them so much that I celebrate them 364 days every year! (365 days in leap years.)
:mickeyjum

So, Halfway to Halloween is April 30-May 1. I wonder if The Disneyland Resort is going to do anything? Especially since Halloweentime starts Aug. 23rd. Anyone celebrating Halfway to Halloween? We'll be in the parks on the 30th. ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›

They did this last year for Halfway to Halloween: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2023/04/disneyland-resort-joins-the-halfway-to-halloween-fun/

It's really not much. Just info about Oogie Boogie Bash, artist renderings of Mickey & Minnie's Hallween outfits for the season, and a few treats in the parks, but it only went from 4/20 through 4/23 last year.

Nothing has been announced for 2024 yet though.

They did this last year for Halfway to Halloween: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2023/04/disneyland-resort-joins-the-halfway-to-halloween-fun/

It's really not much. Just info about Oogie Boogie Bash, artist renderings of Mickey & Minnie's Hallween outfits for the season, and a few treats in the parks, but it only went from 4/20 through 4/23 last year.

Nothing has been announced for 2024 yet though.
Welp. I'll take it. Now, where did I put my Winifred Sanderson Wig? ๐Ÿ˜†

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter