$0.37 Scap Donation to Children's Bereavement Group

I can punch some out in Christmas colors if you would like too. Just let me know :)

stepmom3 said:
I will be happy to help, too. PM on it's way.
Jill
Jill, thanks so much...received your package....

...and also a package from Feeland, MI ?
Please pm me amd let me know who you are so I can get the "Thanks You"s to the right people :sunny: ....

Ok I fill silly now. Last Friday 10/21 my sister and I punched squares and tags and I put them in the envelope and got everything ready to go with a stamp and all. However I go to pay the bills last night and sitting in the incmoing mail pile is my envelope. I guess I missed the putting it in the mail box stage on my way out of town last Saturday. It is already in the mailbox today and will be on its way to you.

This is such a great thing you are doing. Make sure to let us know if you need anything else.

Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!
It feels like Christmas around here!

Thanks to......
Hannosmom & chichihoney
JennyL
Mickeyteacher
FantasticDISfamily
MickeyFan2
Miss Bubbles
Anne34
New England Eoyore GoofyMom
HavenCruiser
Tracy00​

Thanks again everyone....I can accept donations thru next weekend - we will scrap 11/14 and 11/21 and another date or 2 in December .....

Hi all.......
The Childrens' Group :grouphug: had thier first meeting tonight and the Social Worker was showing them the little scrap books I made.
I will be going next week to get them started on thiers....

Thanks to all who donated....I will get the last few donors listed here in a few days..... :wizard:

Sorry I'm late with mine. Things have finally slowed down here to a dull roar, so maybe I can get some things punched out. I'll see if I can get DD to help me with this, and we'll get it right out to ya!

sweet maxine said:
Sorry I'm late with mine. Things have finally slowed down here to a dull roar, so maybe I can get some things punched out. I'll see if I can get DD to help me with this, and we'll get it right out to ya!

Same here. If it's not too late, me and DS have set aside tonight after dinner to punch out a lot of stuff and send it.

I will send mine out priority tomorrow -
after I am done organizing my scrap space tonight and can load up a box of stuff!

Just an update!

THANKS to everyone who sent a donation.... :grouphug:

Kids started the scrapping last week.....2 groups with a total of 26 ages 5 thru 17.......

They really are having fun and sharing happy memories while scrapping - tomorrow night their parents/guardians will join them.

I put a pocket in the back of each book that will hold a tag and an index card that they will share thought on.....

It is a great project...I will be posting some pictures of the finished products next month......

A BIG :grouphug: to all of YOU!

Oops!

Who was it that said they would "Wishblade" the kids names to put on the front of the book....could you PM me...I will forward the list...TU :flower:

Will you be needing winter type items when you finish this round? I can work on gathering some things during Christmas vacation and I'll have dd help me.

Jeanne

I also would be interested to see if you need anything else. I wouldn't be able to send until after our trip (be back 12/14), but I would be more than happy to send some stuff out. I love sharing my scrap stuff and for me (with everything that has happened lately) donating to this group would really touch my heart. I'd love to help out in anyway that you need it.

Thanks

Thanks so much....I am FRANTICALLY making door signs for my cruise,,,,working tomorrow and leaving early Wed....

Yes, additional donations are welcomed....but not until after my cruise....
this project has been well received by the kids and parents alike so i think the SWs will continue with it.

Sincerely thanking you all....... :wizard:

Grayfal, I'm so sorry, but I've slipped behind, and I still don't have all my things ready to send. Will it be okay to send when you get back from your trip? I have plenty that I can mail out to you, I just need the time myself to get it done.

BTW, have fun on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter