• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

01/04/05 4 Day Magic Roll Call

Hi FlyToDis1
We have not yet booked our cruise for Jan 4, 2005 4 day Magic Cruise. But I am 99 % sure that we are going to be coming too.
We have only ever cruised on the Wonder and this is a great chance to see the Magic while going on a shorter cruise.
I will post and let you know if and when we book it (hopefully this week!!)

Hoooorrrrraaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I booked our cruise today, so we are coming too.

:jumping1:

Time to start the countdown :yo-yo:

I am booked also! I've never been on a cruise before. I am so looking forward to it! I'll be travelling with my 2 DS, age 1.5 and 5 and with my mom.

Hi all. My DH and I booked this as our "romantic getaway" cruise. We will be taking our kids back on the Magic for Thanksgiving '05, but this one is just for us. (We have 4 kids so this is a well deserved break for us.) We booked this as we love the Magic and know a lot of the CM's on board from past cruises. We didn't think we could manage a week away from our kids, so 4 days is perfect.

Melissa
NeverlandClub:wave:

:wave: everybody.

We are counting down the days until our Magic Cruise. pirate:

Hi Robin. I am really looking forward to this cruise. The way I talk about it you would think it was tomorrow. :teeth:
I am really excited that I will get to do a 4 day Magic, I love that ship!

Melissa
NeverlandClub:crazy:

Hi Melissa:

We too are talking a lot about our trip on the Magic.

We have only cruised on the Wonder because we generally only have the time for shorter cruises. This is a chance for us to get onto the Magic and enjoy the differences in the two ships.

Hi Everyone!
I just booked this cruise yesterday for me and DD 14. I wanted to do something special for our 2nd Annual Mom/Daughter only trip (we're leaving Dad and 2 brothers at home). We've been to WDW many times, but this will be our first cruise. It's a surprise for her and it's killing me not to tell her! LOL But she LOVES surprises and begged me not to tell her anything about our trip (she thinks we're going to WDW sometime this year).

What a cool idea!! Welcome aboard. I know your DD will be surprised and have the time of her life!!!!!

Melissa
NeverlandClub:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well I can see our list is starting to grow. there willl be four adults with us. cat 4 #8060. welcome aboard. may get to meet some of you on the cruise.:bounce:

:Pinkbounc :earsboy: :bounce: :sunny: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:wave: everybody!!

Praise2Him........we will be travelling with our daughter who is 17 and also with friends who have a 14 year old daughter. Maybe the two 14 year olds will hook up together. My daughter and the other girl are not really friends and I think my daughter will want to hang out with others closer to her own age.

The 14 year old we are taking also does not know about the trip. Her parents are trying to wait until Christmas to tell her so that it will be a surprise.

The days are quickly passing and our Magic Cruise will soon be here! ::yes::

Robin,
That is great! I'm glad to know that there will be some other teen girls there (well, I knew it, but you know what I mean - someone we "know"! LOL)
I'm getting more excited every day!
Lisa

Hey guys. We're almost to the 200 day mark! I can't wait for my cruise. I am a devoted mommy and I have really earned a 4 day break from the daily grind. Yippeee!!!:Pinkbounc :crazy: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :crazy: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter