02/03/07 - Dis-Meet @ Crockett's Tavern

My Dad will now be camping with us in February. I think it may be just me and my friend Dawn that will be joing y'all at the meet, but we will be there, and I have planned our itinerary around the meet. :thumbsup2

Got it Jamie:thumbsup2

The week before the trip I'll send out PM's with meet details etc., and even give ya'll my email.

Hopefully I shouldn't have any problems getting to Crockett's on the 3rd. I'm planning on being at MK that day and can take the boat over to FW. I may not be able to stay late, depending on when I need to get on a bus to get back to Pop Century. I'll have to ask a CM for info. I think I may need to take a bus to Downtown Disney, then catch a bus from there to Pop.

I haven't been to Crockett's Tavern before. How will I know where y'all are? Will it be pretty easy to spot you? :confused3

Hope to see you on the 3rd! :cool1:

Hopefully I shouldn't have any problems getting to Crockett's on the 3rd. I'm planning on being at MK that day and can take the boat over to FW. I may not be able to stay late, depending on when I need to get on a bus to get back to Pop Century. I'll have to ask a CM for info. I think I may need to take a bus to Downtown Disney, then catch a bus from there to Pop.

I haven't been to Crockett's Tavern before. How will I know where y'all are? Will it be pretty easy to spot you? :confused3

Hope to see you on the 3rd! :cool1:

Hey Jon... I am at the Pop too.. I plan on being at the meet till it ends - then depending on how late it is I might go to Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk ... I am thinking worse case would be $15 for a Taxi from where ever I might be...

I have never been there either I assume we won't be hard to find - loud rowdy bunch of Dis peeps with Lime green plastered all over their belongings... I am a short girl, dark hair and brown eyes answers to Michelle or bigsis yea like that helps right... haa

I plan to have a sign. Not sure if it will be more than 5 people, but the first five who show up (not including my cuz or me) I'll buy ya a beer or a soda.:thumbsup2

So, look for the sign. Should say something about DisMeet:thumbsup2

I plan to have a sign. Not sure if it will be more than 5 people, but the first five who show up (not including my cuz or me) I'll buy ya a beer or a soda.:thumbsup2

So, look for the sign. Should say something about DisMeet:thumbsup2

Very Cool !!! :wizard:

I have a little work to do on my DIS ears, but I should have them on. Trust me, you can't miss me when I have them on.:lmao:

I suppose I'll find someway to get back to Pop - eventually. :laughing:

Just don't take me out to the woods and drop me off. :scared1:
If you do, just leave me with some 'smores! :cool1:

Haaa Jon !!!! gotta watch out for the "bears" if you gonna be lost in the woods with 'smores!!!

Hmmmm, seeing as you'll be in the woods anyways that shouldn't be hard to do.:teeth:

Did you say smores?:goodvibes If you had time we could go watch a Disney movie and eat smores at the campfire?

Those ones in your pic??? they are awesome !!!

Those would be the ones. Some of the paint had flaked off, so I need to repaint them. Then I will need to write my message on them.

Hmmmm, seeing as you'll be in the woods anyways that shouldn't be hard to do.:teeth:

Did you say smores?:goodvibes If you had time we could go watch a Disney movie and eat smores at the campfire?
Oh wonder what Movies will be playing when we are there.. that could be lot's of fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter