04/27/11 DCL's WONDERful LA-VANCOUVER REPO ON THE WAY TO ALAKSA

My dad and I are booked on this cruise:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:cool1:. Now I have three cruises booked and three threads to post on this is going to be confusing:lmao:

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!! WE'RE BOOKED!!!!!! :banana::banana:

We are currently on vacation at WDW...and after waiting 70 minutes on hold we were able to book this cruise and the 1st 7 night Alaska cruise...we even got our Panama Canal room for these 2 cruises.....

Hey Leslie....thanks for the countdown....now I know how many days I have to lose weight with my Wii!!!!!!

Okay....back to our WDW vacation.....will check back in later.....

I already posted this on the other thread for the first Alaskan cruise, but Jason and I are in for the B2B. We got Cat. 7 (room 7622) for both cruises....very much looking forward to getting to know everyone on this thread and reconnecting with some old friends from previous cruises who I see already active here!!

We Got the B2B

We're going on the Repro and 1st Alaskan! :woohoo:

Anyone else?

Georgie, we would love to have done this one too, but with so many other travel ideas, we are just doing the Alaskan.

Congrats to all who got what they wanted today.:cool1:

Georgie, we would love to have done this one too, but with so many other travel ideas, we are just doing the Alaskan.

Congrats to all who got what they wanted today.:cool1:

Bob...we'll *try* to save some buttertarts for you...can't guarantee that after 6 days there will be any left....

Is it just the 2 added in that come in at the current price, or does the original 2 people also get bumped up to the new price??

No, it is the current price for all 4 people. So if you are thinking of having 4, book 4 and then cancel later or you will pay the higher price for all 4 guests.

Glad to be able to see so many of you again! We will be joining you from LA to Vancouver and then on to ALASKA!!! Only need to buy one way airfare! Good Excuse, huh?? Really want to see Disney Museum in San Francisco and a chance to sail into SF bay through the Golden Gate Ya HOO! Finally get to eat at some of those food places I have seen on the Food Network too! Victoria is a slice of heaven..Can't wait!

No, it is the current price for all 4 people. So if you are thinking of having 4, book 4 and then cancel later or you will pay the higher price for all 4 guests.

Thanks Linda.
I guess we'll decide next week, which cruises we'll be booking.

We are booked on the b2b too. So glad to see sooooo many familiar faces from previous cruises. Want to fly out to LA a few days before the cruise and do some sightseeing. Anyone know how cold :confused3it will be in Alaska in May?

Bev :)

We are booked on the b2b too. So glad to see sooooo many familiar faces from previous cruises. Want to fly out to LA a few days before the cruise and do some sightseeing. Anyone know how cold :confused3it will be in Alaska in May?

your going to be on this cruise? glad I'll see at least one familiar face:thumbsup2

Basing it on Juneau, I've found info that in May, the average high MAXIMUM is 53º :scared1: and the low 39º! :scared1:
I for one am going to get some Damart Thermolactyl !!! Used that stuff when I was a letter carrier in Pittsburgh and it's WONDERful!!!

Basing it on Juneau, I've found info that in May, the average high MAXIMUM is 53º :scared1: and the low 39º! :scared1:
I for one am going to get some Damart Thermolactyl !!! Used that stuff when I was a letter carrier in Pittsburgh and it's WONDERful!!!

Wow! :cold: Not exactly Florida of Panama Canal weather! ;)

Thanks for the tip on the thermals.:thumbsup2

Time to shop! :goodvibes

Only one year... seven months... and counting!

Good Morning!!!

So far we have
19 cruisers
12 staterooms
06 B2B

and it's only the 2nd day... 500+ to go! :goodvibes

Is there anyway that we can get a list going in the 1st post of who is going and cabins?

Is there anyway that we can get a list going in the 1st post of who is going and cabins?

I have started a list in a spreadsheet. Take a peek at the first post... I've already listed info I need. Once I hear from others I will get something more concrete. Thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter