08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to make sure that Bobby is ready for the cruise too ...

IMG_0044.jpg

What's with the Banana ?? :banana: Is he like a Traveling Gnome ?

:confused3 I must apologize in advance to my DH. I didn't realize it was getting so close to pirate: time. I heard him in the other room groaning about the 40 second rule. I had just posted a minute ago. However, he got pirate: anyway.

"Congratulations Honey!" :love:

- Jennifer

Congratulations!

Is it Bill or Jennifer? pirate:

Thank you Brack! It was me. I guess I forgot to add my name even though I had plenty of time with the 40 second police yelling at me. :rolleyes1 It has been a while and I figured I had better start carrying my weight. Even though after our last WDW trip, that is a lot more to carry. popcorn::

- Bill

:confused3 I must apologize in advance to my DH. I didn't realize it was getting so close to pirate: time. I heard him in the other room groaning about the 40 second rule. I had just posted a minute ago. However, he got pirate: anyway.

"Congratulations Honey!" :love:

- Jennifer

Thank you Baby! :love: I didn't know we were both posting and the 80 second rule kept getting me. I got the math right this time Brack. :teacher:

- Bill

What's with the Banana ?? :banana: Is he like a Traveling Gnome ?

Bobby was the "mascot" for our December cruise last year. :banana: Since then he has traveled with some of us but mostly he has lived with me. I need to send him to visit some of the others. Maybe Dennis and Angie will take him home after this cruise. :thumbsup2

As for how it started ..... that is the stuff for legends! :lmao:

Thank you Brack! It was me. I guess I forgot to add my name even though I had plenty of time with the 40 second police yelling at me. :rolleyes1 It has been a while and I figured I had better start carrying my weight. Even though after our last WDW trip, that is a lot more to carry. popcorn::

- Bill

It was last year's cruise that killed my diet. :sick: popcorn::

Nice to see the Wench is right on Cue :laughing:

:lmao:

We're not laughing at you Rob, we're laughing WITH you. You know we've been princess: many, many, many times too. I'm sure we'll be back princess: again before this cruise comes! Many more pirate: and princess: to be had!

Sorry honey, I can't bring myself to post that "pirate nun". She creeps me out! :lmao:

- Jennifer

My post Lagged and then jumped 5 spots, flew right on by the pirate:

I had no chance with those guys posting this time around
:sad2:

I was hit by the 40 second rule 6 times! on that last pirate: post. :eek:

My DW called and she wants to meet for dinner at the Double T diner ..... ummmm! :thumbsup2 Some of our friends from the office are meeting us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter