08 Trips Planned

I will be down there Sept 20-28th... hopefully will get a non-rained out MNSSHP this time! I just booked my plane tickets for Feb so now everything is set for that trip =D

Were you at the first MNSSHP? I was and man did it rain!!!! I will be there next Sept, from teh 17th to the 28th with my BF. Maybe we can all do a Sept meet for those of us that will be there.

Were you at the first MNSSHP? I was and man did it rain!!!! I will be there next Sept, from teh 17th to the 28th with my BF. Maybe we can all do a Sept meet for those of us that will be there.

Yeah, I was at the first MNSSHP :\ I had gone last year for the first time and loved it so much I wanted to go back... still was a great time... but the rain prevented some things I wanted to see from happening... hopefully will be two parties while I am there and hopefully at least one of them will be rain free =p We had a small meet while I was there and it was great to meet everyone... definitely up for doing one again :)

Yeah, I was at the first MNSSHP :\ I had gone last year for the first time and loved it so much I wanted to go back... still was a great time... but the rain prevented some things I wanted to see from happening... hopefully will be two parties while I am there and hopefully at least one of them will be rain free =p We had a small meet while I was there and it was great to meet everyone... definitely up for doing one again :)

That is exactly what I'm planning on. Going to two parties next year and hope that at least one is not rained out. I knew there was a meet last Sept, but I was not able to make it :mad: We will have to start planning one....

Well bad news, it looks like I may not be able to make the Sept trip I have planned next year. My DBF just started a new position in his company, and he is not allowed to take off from Sept till the end of the year. What a yucky thing to have to deal with.

So unless he gets a new job at a different company (which he has been looking for a while) we wont be able to go till Feb 09 :eek: :headache: But we have till early Aug to cancel the trip, so we are gonna just wait and see if he gets a new job between now and then......

My Boy friend and I are going on our first Disney cruise and were Just wondering if there will be any other gay couples/singles on this cruise.

Michael & Ron

My Boy friend and I are going on our first Disney cruise and were Just wondering if there will be any other gay couples/singles on this cruise.

Michael & Ron

How exciting! Your first DCL trip!

My hubby and I are cruising in Sept. on the Double Dip on Sept. 27th.....there is a thread (that's been stagnant for a while) called "Gay Couples on Disney Cruises" or something...maybe post there....also look at Cruise meet threads and see if there is a thread yet for your cruise. If so, even though it isn't a queer-specific thread, post a hello there and just introduce yourselves. you'll be surprised if you don't get some replies right on the boards from the more open-minded and welcoming cruisers and often other queer couples will PM you to say Hi. Jason and I go on a cruise almost annually----and we have yet to be the only queer couple on board...and have actually made some our best friends (queer and otherwise) on these boards and then aboard the ship!!

Have a great cruise!!

The other one and I will be there for our first REAL vacation as a couple in just 25 days! Arriving 1/18/08 for one added on night at POP, then over to POR until the 26th...can't wait! :banana:

How exciting! Your first DCL trip!

My hubby and I are cruising in Sept. on the Double Dip on Sept. 27th.....there is a thread (that's been stagnant for a while) called "Gay Couples on Disney Cruises" or something...maybe post there....also look at Cruise meet threads and see if there is a thread yet for your cruise. If so, even though it isn't a queer-specific thread, post a hello there and just introduce yourselves. you'll be surprised if you don't get some replies right on the boards from the more open-minded and welcoming cruisers and often other queer couples will PM you to say Hi. Jason and I go on a cruise almost annually----and we have yet to be the only queer couple on board...and have actually made some our best friends (queer and otherwise) on these boards and then aboard the ship!!

Have a great cruise!!

Ditto to Erik's reply--we met them in May on the Transatlantic DCL, and they are some of our best friends as well!

'08--One marathon park hopping day at WDW 2/1, then on the Eastern Caribbean cruise 2/2-2/9

September/October Double Dip cruise (can't remember the exact dates offhand) with hopefully a few WDW days prior.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I think I forgot to mention the dates of our cruise 01/12/08. western carib

Michael

We'll be staying at one of our DVC homes, Animal Kingdom Villas, March 15-20 with our daughters (4 and 2). Then, we'll be back in the fall for the Playhouse Disney Live and Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. We'll miss the festival this year for friends' civil union, but we try to go every year for that. Another DLC cruise in sights for 2009!

We'll be at AKV March 30 through April 4. Too bad we'll miss you - our girls will be 4 and 5 then, and they love meeting other kids with two dads!

- Scott

My partner and I with DD4 will be at the WL Jan. 30 to Feb. 5. Yipppeee. I can't wait.:goodvibes

One more month exactly.

at this time next month 1:30pm on Feb 10th we should be pulling into the World if we aren't there already.:cool1:

Everyone has to remember to visit me, or the Tiki Gods may get angry :snooty:

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter