09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants multiple year logo as one image let me know .............. If you did 08 to 11 you can copy out of my signature ................... Otherwise let me know the years and I will create for you.

I think it looks cleaner as one image .................

SSMC2010.jpg

Yes it does, thank you!!

If anyone wants multiple year logo as one image let me know .............. If you did 08 to 11 you can copy out of my signature ................... Otherwise let me know the years and I will create for you.

I think it looks cleaner as one image .................

SSMC2010.jpg

I like it better too. Right now I'm trying to figure out from DCL which years we cruised, among other things. The "send us an email" thing doesn't appear to be very fast. I should have just called, but now I don't want two people looking up the same information, so I'll give them another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter