1 bedroom or 2?? AKL

lynnemcb

Mouseketeer
Have a wee bit of a dilemma. Have booked two bedroom at AKL for a few days and the free dining at Saratoga Springs. Taking second son and his girlfriend for his 21st however now dont think shes coming so we could feasibly all fit into 1 bedroom ( 5 of us ) in AKL for more days which would save on SS reservation costs.

That would be three adults, an 8 and a 6 year old. Were in a 1 bedroom for four of us last year and this was fine but not sure about how squashed we'd be with extra adult. Has anyone been to 2 bedroom in AKL and if so whats your views on the way to go???

Lynne

So I guess 2 adults would sleep in the king bed, 1 adult and 1 child on the pull out, and the 6 yr old on the pull out chair. Its certainly doable, but I am sure the adults would be more comfortable in a 2 BR. I guess it just depends on whether you want to spend the extra money for a 2BR. Like I said - its doable. You will probably get people that will say "No Way" for the adult on the pull out sofa. But I really think that depends on the size of the adult and how easy going they are.

FWIW = I have stayed in the 2BR with a party of 6 - 2 adults, 3 teens, and a 9 yr old. It was absolutely wonderful - tons of space. We loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter