1 bedroom villa-washer/dryer?

glencoe

DIS Veteran
Confused....I am finding mixed info from the list of ammenities vs. the floor plan.

I get there is only one bathroom in a 1 bedroom villa, however is there a washer/dryer in a one bedroom villa?

I read somewhere on the disboards people were discussing laundry room issues and where laundry locations are.....are there no washer/dryers in the rooms?

Thanks in advance...my packing plan will have to change big time depending on this answer!!!

The one bedrooms do have a stackable washer/dryer in a closet off the kitchen. The studios do not have a washer/dryer.

The one bedrooms do have a stackable washer/dryer in a closet off the kitchen. The studios do not have a washer/dryer.

Thank you!!! You made my day!! Packing will be so much easier now...I was panicking!! Although I could have gone to the laundry....I just didn't want to deal with it!! (DVC spoiled!)

Thank you!!! You made my day!! Packing will be so much easier now...I was panicking!! Although I could have gone to the laundry....I just didn't want to deal with it!! (DVC spoiled!)

I understand - DVC has spoiled us, too!

Above is correct. We stayed on points in a studio and did not have a washer and dryer, but all other DVC rooms do. We did get free laundry tokens to use the washer and dryer in the laundry room which was nice, but it definitely was not as convenient.

Just to clarify for anyone who is staying on a cash reservation (vs. DVC reservation) - all the 1 br and 2 br villas have a stackable washer/dryer, not just those for DVC. For studio rooms, those staying on DVC points can get free laundry tokens. All other resort guests can purchase laundry tokens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter