1 BR vs..Studio

Maistre Gracey said:
I'm currently lobbying DVC to put a kegerator in the 1+br villas. :teeth:
If that comes to fruition, that alone would be worth the extra points!

MG
You made me LOL at my desk! :rotfl2:
Sounds alot like my DH! :drinking:

Laurajean1014 said:
The sofa, the sunlight and the washer/dryer!

We always get a 1 br but, April trip we are in a studio. We are gently downsizing in December to AKL Concierges to help with the switch!

I like how you get prepared! :goodvibes

We have always stayed in a 1br+ ever since our first trip, that was until May. We had 2 ad & 2 kids in a BWV studio for 2 nights. It was not a problem. I didn't mop because I was missing the 1br. We had a great time. Now for I longer trip, it might have been different. I would have no problem with going back to a studio. Although we may not go to the parks much, we don't hang out in the room much either.

bwv4me said:
This April, going from a 1BR (had this in August) to a studio to get an extra trip in before UY is over. For those of you who have done this (or can simply imagine the difference) what do you miss the most? We are a group of 4+infant. Not much of cookers . . .

Our first trip home last week was to a studio at OKW. My DH, DS, DIL, and myself. The room was plenty big enough as we unpacked suitcases and got them out of the way. No issues with the bathroom use as DH and I got up early and left. DS and DIL stayed out longer than us in the evening. What I would miss and am looking forward to in a 1 bedroom villa in 2006 is Privacy! :teeth:

We are a family of 5 and have only stayed in studios so far. We don't spend a lot of time in the room, so it's been fine for us, but now that the girls are getting bigger, I'm sure it will be a little cramped.

In two weeks we are spending one night in a 1-bdrm at SSR. I have a feeling it's going to be hard going back to a studio after that. Time to add on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter