1 Crazy Lady's Lawn Displays 2008! Update on Page 13 - BUSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is the final table....Bill Cosby and Oprah decided to step out for the evening. I hope that their SO's didn't mind being left out of the evening.
15515206-Bill-n-Oprah.jpg

Poor Bill's head.....at least it's not made out of puddin'.
15515207-BillCosby2.jpg

And Oprah, she's having a thin day and brought one of her dogs along. Unfortunately, it appears that Oprah's head was also a caucasian mannequin head to start with, but at least Crazy Lady's painting technique looks a little less obvious this time.
15515208-OprahwithDog.jpg

Well, folks, that's it until next time. I am sure that she will have a yard that is "Magically Delicious" next month since it will be time for St. Patty's Day.
Until then, please don't do this to your yard!

I have been lurking here for awhile, but I had to come out and say "HA, HA, HA, HA!" I am laughing so hard, tears are running down my face, but I can't laugh out loud b/c hubby is sleeping beside me! No one would believe this display without the pics. I love how she labels the people and how MLK, Jr's head is displaced from his body. Oh, yeah, and James Brown's hair, too! HEE HEE HEE. Thank you so much for sharing these!

Best. Thread. Ever.

Crazy people make me happy. :-D

I have been lurking here for awhile, but I had to come out and say "HA, HA, HA, HA!" I am laughing so hard, tears are running down my face, but I can't laugh out loud b/c hubby is sleeping beside me! No one would believe this display without the pics. I love how she labels the people and how MLK, Jr's head is displaced from his body. Oh, yeah, and James Brown's hair, too! HEE HEE HEE. Thank you so much for sharing these!

I am so glad that I was able to share a laugh with you. Yes, there are many things that are so very wrong with the displays. Her heart seems to be in the right place, but she just doesn't seem to understand how her well meaning gestures are completely missing the mark.

In the morning, give your hubby a cup of coffee and show him the thread, I am sure it will start off his Sunday in a great way! ;)

I am at a loss for words!!:laughing:

Yup, this is a classic thread. I can't wait see what she does for St. Patrick's Day since that's my heritage ... I'll have to drink a few pints of Guiness before I look at those pictures!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:
I can't wait to show this to hubby tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just soooooooo funny! I don't have any exciting yards like this nearby...so thanks for sharing! I have to show this to my boyfriend!

delurking to say this is absolutely hysterical! :rotfl:

crazy lady does seem to add entertainment value to your ride to work! It's obvious she puts a lot of thought into these displays.

I will say though, the HOA in my neighborhood can be a real pain in the tush but after viewing those photos, I'm kinda glad we have them around! Now if they could only do something about the hideously tacky stained glass window with a picture of a mermaid the people down the street put up over their front door I'd be happy. I called to complain and was told they fined them $25 because they did not have it properly approved. I asked if they planned to fine them $25 for every day it was still ugly?

Thanks for sharing the pics! I needed a good giggle!

Edited to add that I just noticed she has spotlights on Bill and Oprah! Too funny! Thoughtful of her to make sure her displays can still be properly appreciated at night. ;)

Mike gave me a link to this.. and I cannot wait to see the next Holiday presentation.. President's day??? Can she repaint the mannequin and put a powdered white wig on him..

I do love Outsider art myself and collect on Ebay, but this one takes the cake..

OMG, I posted before I read the whole thread and then went back to do the reading. OMG on the next pictures.. are you kidding me? I cannot believe it.. I cannot believe it. I do not know what else to say except WOW... and of course the hysterical laughing.

Thank you for the biggest laugh.. I was like "How can she top last month.. "
but then.. she did.

It's like she KNOWS she has a larger world-wide audience.

Knox

(Still laughing.. almost 20 minutes later)

Valentines Day? Black History Month?

With all that red and purple it looks like a "Red Hat Ladies" luncheon. :scared1:

Best. Thread. Ever.

100% DITTO THIS POST!!!
Outsider/Naive art takes the Rumsfeld approach -- you make art with the materials you have; not the materials you wish you have.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CAPTURING THIS STUFF; IT IS BEYOND GREAT! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Wait, if MLK is really James Brown, then who's MLK????

And even fake plastic Oprah's should be dressed better than that!

I just noticed she has spotlights on Bill and Oprah! Too funny! Thoughtful of her to make sure her displays can still be properly appreciated at night. ;)

Yep, she spotlights all of her displays, so that everyone can celebrate, even if it's 2am.

Mike gave me a link to this..

Cool, the more the merrier! Glad you are enjoying this thread too.

Thank you for the biggest laugh.. I was like "How can she top last month.. "
but then.. she did.

It's like she KNOWS she has a larger world-wide audience.

Knox

(Still laughing.. almost 20 minutes later)

I doubt this little old woman even has internet. She is in her late 60's/early 70's, about 5' and about medium build. I'm still trying to decide if she is just celebrating, an artist, has a wicked sense of humor, is completely ticked off with all of her neighbors, or is just off of her rocker. :lmao:

Valentines Day? Black History Month?

With all that red and purple it looks like a "Red Hat Ladies" luncheon. :scared1:

It's not nice to make me spit-take my coffee. :surfweb: :lmao:

Wait, if MLK is really James Brown, then who's MLK????

MLK....man of mystery! :scared1:

I too have been lurking a while on here, and just had to post something.

My stomach aches from laughing so hard! This whole thread is absolutely hysterical! :rotfl:

MLK....man of mystery! :scared1:

But...I thought it was a woman???

So is James Brown a woman who pretends to be MLK, or is MLK a woman who pretends to be James Brown, or is MLK a man who pretends to be a woman who pretends to be James Brown, or is James brown a man who pretends to be a woman who pretends to be a man named MLK????

But...I thought it was a woman???

So is James Brown a woman who pretends to be MLK, or is MLK a woman who pretends to be James Brown, or is MLK a man who pretends to be a woman who pretends to be James Brown, or is James brown a man who pretends to be a woman who pretends to be a man named MLK????

And what did they do to all those little old Red Hat ladies when they hijacked their tea party?

:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter