1 Crazy Lady's Lawn Displays 2008! Update on Page 13 - BUSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I was chuckling away & then completely lost it with the altered mailbox "1 crazy lady"
Thanks for the laugh! and as pp's have said "god bless her"

Sadly, the only changes to the display are the ones done by the winds from the storm we had yesterday. I am sure that a new one is coming soon though.

Well since no one else will say it, and I'm pretty sure this one definitely deserves it...

DAD! UNCIE RICK! MOM (if you are still out there - we still miss you)! I think this one deserves to be stickied!! (at least until she stops putting out the displayes).

(I still love saying that! :-) - it's the simple pleasures in life you know.)

I heard from a great DIS friend of mine, momsgoofy, that there is a DIS newsletter, which I find it to be very odd that I didn't know existed, but in it this thread got a plug for being pretty funny.

:worship: Thanks for the official DIS nod of approval!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY NIGHT! LAUGHING SO HARD!!!! BLESS HER HEART!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep posting pictures.

Thank you Pete for posting this in the DIS newsletter!!!!

SUBSCRIBING!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I heard from a great DIS friend of mine, momsgoofy, that there is a DIS newsletter, which I find it to be very odd that I didn't know existed, but in it this thread got a plug for being pretty funny.

sure is.....
i read about this thread on the DIS newsletter.
read the link and came straight here.

this is my type of thread.
it is super kewl

:wizard: How's this thing work again?

Oh ya, there ya go....it's sticked!;)

I got here too by the link in the NewsLetter! It says:

This is one of the funniest posts I’ve seen in a long time. This is one way to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday - with a link to it.

Thanks for the :rotfl2: I cant believe she goes through all that work, and comes up with what she does. My first thought is she must be lonely :sad1: She has a funny choice of friends!

Ellen would at least call her! Maybe get her some better supplies??? Oh please please email Ellen! :thumbsup2

Goodness, what a way to start my morning! I thought that the first display was hilarious and then I saw the second one. :rotfl2: You made my morning with these pictures! I can't wait to see what this lady pulls out of her hat for next month! :lmao:

Thank you, DIS newsletter for pointing me here, Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan for starting this thread, and unnamed crazy lady for being herself! I so needed a laugh this morning!
:rotfl:

Every moment I spend on the DIS has officially been justified!! all I can say is "w00t"

Yep that's where I found ya!! OMG those pictures were soo funny! I feel kind of bad for making fun of her when she is trying to do a good thing by recognizing the holidays that most people don't.....but she is just going about it in the wrong way so I don't feel THAT bad for laughing about it!

I can't wait to see the St. Patrick's Day/Easter displays! :rotfl2:

I also can't wait to go home and share this! :lmao:

Thank you, DIS newsletter for pointing me here, Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan for starting this thread, and unnamed crazy lady for being herself! I so needed a laugh this morning!
:rotfl:

We have a DIS newsletter? How do I find it?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter