1 day to go!

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
We leave tomorrow for 10 nights at VWL! :cool1:
We haven't been to WDW in ~ 2 years & have not been at our home resort of VWL in ~5 years (we also like the Boardwalk).
I think I'm looking forward to this vacation more than my kids! I can't wait! :thumbsup2

Hope you have a wonderful time! I think it sounds like this trip is LONG overdue! That will make it all the more special!

Have a great time! 10 nights at VWL...sounds heavenly to me!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Have a great time! 10 nights at VWL...sounds heavenly to me!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Sounds like heaven to me too. 10 days!:cool1:

We leave Saturday, but we are going to stay a few days at SSR (first time) and not VWL.

What kind of groupie is that????:confused3

Have a great trip. Only 48 hours for us!!!:thumbsup2 We will be staying at BCV for the festival. Oh, I can't wait.

Have a great time! 10 days!!:cool1: We leave in 11 days, but we're only staying 5 nights this time because of schduling issues.:sad2: But hey, a short trip is better than no trip!:thumbsup2

Very jealous... Have a great trip.

I have to wait another 7 months for my next Disney Fix!

Thanks everyone. Now I just need to get out of work & go home and start packing. :banana:

Very jealous... Have a great trip.

I have to wait another 7 months for my next Disney Fix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter