$1 scrapbook stuff at Big Lots

princessh

Every woman should feel like a princess!
Just got back from Big Lots. Tomorrow they have a big $1 sale going on. My BL was putting stuff out early. I got a ton of scrap stuff for $1 a peice. :banana: :banana: They had really cute Disney stickers. They had Thomas Kinkade paper. They had 3 packs of small punches. As well as some other cute stuff! Just thought I would share. We all love a bargin! :flower:

Ohh I may have to make a lunch time trip over that way but truthfully I need no more stuff till I start using the supply I have. LOL however I did do some cleaning up over the holiday so I should buy more stuff to fill the now empty space.

Well I just got back and picked up a couple of alphabet sticker packs. they have unopened boxes everywhere like they just got a shipment in this morning for todays sale. It was horrible even for Big Lots standards. LOL but I may make a stop in there this evening or tomorrow and see if they have had time to put more stuff out. They had lots of empty room so I'm assuming some of the boxes had stuff to fill it up.

Our Big Lots is closing, can you believe that?! I haven't been in there but one of my GFs said she went a week before Christmas and the shelves were pratically bare. I hate that b/c they had alot of good stuff at very good prices. Not sure why they're closing either b/c I think alot of people went in it. :confused3

Karen

mine is kinda far away, so maybe i will try to make a trip over the weekend. hopefully there will still be some stuff!!!!

thanks for the tip!

we went yesterday and i bought tons of stuff. lots of disney stickers. i bought a few kits,paper,stickers...... i just love it there. it's a little bit away so when we go i make it worth the trip!!!!!
my dh just does not get it. he just looks at me like :confused3 . & i look back at him like :teeth:

thanks for the tip! :earsboy:

what kind of Disney products did they have. I went to two local big Lots and found the $1 stuff....nothing wonderful and certainly nothing Disney!!!!

lots of disney stickers. cinderella,tink,pooh,tigger,mickey,minnie. i think i bought one of everything!!!!
my big lots is always hit or miss. you never know what you will find there.

jweiss said:
what kind of Disney products did they have. I went to two local big Lots and found the $1 stuff....nothing wonderful and certainly nothing Disney!!!!

I decide today I would go to the BL the next county over just to see what they had. They had a complete different selection. No Disney there. I was kind of bummed. I guess they get a different selection at each store.

I went the other day and hit the jackpot. There were boxes of Paper Bliss embellishments (6 packages to the box) for $1! That's 6 packages for $1. Those sell for about $4 each at Hobby Lobby! I'll probably save two of each and sell the rest on ebay. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter