10/1/21 (Planning thread for those w/ Magic Kingdom ressies on the BIG 50th)!

It feels like they prioritized media events these days and there was nothing extra for guests coming today ..
still excited to be here!
I feel like all of the people who said that they were prioritizing ceremonies and events over rides today are going to be very disappointed.

We did manage to just get on buzz lightyear with only a 5 minute wait, with a 15 minit's a 15 minute posted wait time. so there's that.

Luckily, we were able to get a 10 o'clock breakfast reservation at steakhouse 71. We had debated canceling it so we could stay in the park, but good thing we didn't.

We're just doing rides right now. Virtual queue for merch keeps messing up for me and timing out or going to a bad gateway. Have one going again but not holding my breath.

Obviously today was going to be very busy but I am curious what it will be like next week.

I would. Welcome show a complete bust. Absolutely nothinh special happening today. Same floats / mini parades that went on yesterday. Such a disappointment.
I changed to Hollywood Studios. Can pretty much walk on everything except ROTR of course

We asked as we left the park and we were told that our park reservations guaranteed reentry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter