"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH YES - the GIANTS WIN!!! what a great way to start vacation!!!!

Brenda - it's time. No matter how much you do - it'll still be something. Do the extremely important stuff and then leave.

you are SOOOOOO right!!! just need to leave everything for my assistant so she won't have to call me everyday LOL!!!

Hello everybody just wanted to say that we will sailing with heavy hearts.

Chelsea our 15 1/2 year old Border Collie had to be put down yesterday. Old age had finally caught up to her. This was one of the toughest decisions both Sue and I had ever had to make. She was the best and will be sorely missed.

DSC_0728.jpg

Words simply can not express how are hearts are feeling right now for you, Sue and Chelsea. We have 2 dogs, Lucky is 12 and is slowing down a lot now days. Thank you for sharing your picture of your Chelsea, she is a beauty. Just remember love never dies, Chelsea will always be in your heart and I believe she will be with you on this cruise, wagging her tail as she looks at you with her eyes full of love and eternal devotion.

She was so very lucky to have you and Sue in her life.

Wake up set for 9 hours from right now...here we go!! I'm sure this will be one heck of a great nights sleep :lmao: Which will make for a great time at F&W tomorrow...one drink and out :rotfl2:

Chelsea our 15 1/2 year old Border Collie had to be put down yesterday. Old age had finally caught up to her. This was one of the toughest decisions both Sue and I had ever had to make. She was the best and will be sorely missed.

DSC_0728.jpg

I'm so sorry:sad1: I know how it is, I had to do it twice. My last dog was only seven, she died suddenly. She was fine the night before. The next morning she wasn't acting right so I took her to the vet, 3 hrs. later she was gone.

Thank you all so much for the kind words and prayers. It all means so much. Chelsea was indeed a big part of our family. She was loved so much by all
This has been hardest on the kids who have grown up with her. She will live on in our memories and all the pictures we have of her.

Again thank you all so much!! :goodvibes

Thank you all so much for the kind words and prayers. It all means so much. Chelsea was indeed a big part of our family. She was loved so much by all
This has been hardest on the kids who have grown up with her. She will live on in our memories and all the pictures we have of her.

I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our first "baby" last year on October 15th - and it was the hardest decision Shannon and I had to make. I completely understand what you are going through and know that they are in a peaceful place now.

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Evad- I am so sorry to hear about your baby's passing. She is so beautiful. Thank goodness for you beautiful pictures and memories.
mousears1-that post about your 19 year old "baby" being up so early is too cute. It sounds like kids on Christmas morning when they are little :)

Evad- I am so sorry to hear about your baby's passing. She is so beautiful. Thank goodness for you beautiful pictures and memories.
mousears1-that post about your 19 year old "baby" being up so early is too cute. It sounds like kids on Christmas morning when they are little :)

Isn't it funny how when it comes to Disney, we all become kids again..... but then again that is the magic of Disney. I am so grateful that my son understands the beauty and mystic of Disney and how he becomes a kid again (my baby) when it comes to DCL.

Alisia

I would like to see a Giants/Rangers World Series. I'm not a fan of the Yankees at all and not so much in Phillies corner.

From the way it's going in NYC -that's exactly what qe n
Might get

Dave -my heart also goes out to you & your family. We had to have our 15 Yo Dalmatian put down 6 yrs ago -tore me apart - I miss him terribly but memories do live forever!

A 2 hour wait at SFO...NEED sleep!!! But not in these chairs so hopefully it'll be a quiet flight and we can all get some sleep
See you all real soon

To Dave and family.

So sorry to hear of your terrible news...and loss. Our very best. K

DSC_0728.jpg

Evad:

I'm not even on your cruise I'm just fighting insomnia. But I had to say how sorry I am for your loss. Chelsea was very lucky to have you as her parents. I have a Marley and Me dog and I won't even let my DH tell me how old he is anymore. He's my baby too :grouphug: A big hug and I hope your cruise brings you some happiness :hug::lovestruc

G beginning my birthday in DFW!!! But the best part is that tbe majority of it will be spent at the World!! Safe travels to all that are leaving today

To Dave and Family,

I sat down this morning to check in one last time before I take Minnie our beagel to the pet resort. We'll be headed to the airport when I get back. When I read your post my heart sank. I'm truly so sorry for your loss. We're a dog family here and know what you're going through. I said a prayer for the family...

Tim

Dave, so sorry to hear about Chelsea. :grouphug:

I had a parakeet (you can get attached to these little birds!!) who died shortly after my mom died in 1996. My mom died way too young - 66. Anyway, I'm at the vet and he tells me that the bird needs to be put down. I teared up and said, "first it's my mom and now my bird". I can smile now at what I said to the vet, but it was very upsetting to me at the time. Two days later, I got sympathy cards from the vet for my mom and parakeet!

Jan

you are SOOOOOO right!!! just need to leave everything for my assistant so she won't have to call me everyday LOL!!!

I'm preparing a "to-do" list - at work and at home!!! :thumbsup2 My DH, Dave, is looking forward to a quiet week. He'll be so busy with my list that he won't have time to enjoy the quiet. :rotfl:

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter