• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

10 day Disneyland parkhopper - best price?

Rebekkap

Australian Mouseketeer!
Hi everyone

I'm planning a trip to Disneyland towards the end of October with my aunt (we're also going to go to San Diego and San Francisco). I think we're going to do five days at Disneyland, but as it's nice to be able to go on arrival/departure days I thought I might get her a ten day pass (I have an AP so don't need one!)

Qantas holidays has them listed at $320 - so for $30 extra over a 5 day park hopper we'll be able to do two extra part days, which seems reasonable http://packages.qantas.com/uploads/brochures/qantas/usa-canada.pdf

Has anyone seen a better price and can anyone tell me where you actually buy them?

Cheers
Rebekka

We got ours through Air New Zealand holidays. They were about $300 (converted from NZD to AUD at the time). Not sure what it would be now.

I've used mypersonaltravelplanner for tickets to DL and they let you direct bank deposit so avoid cc fees. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for suggestions!

Qantas holidays currently has a promotion on booking activities, so I might give it a go through them (I think they're offering five ff points per dollar spent)

Thanks everyone for suggestions!

Qantas holidays currently has a promotion on booking activities, so I might give it a go through them (I think they're offering five ff points per dollar spent)
Let me know how you go without booking a package - the lady didn't want to sell it to me yesterday - I do think it was the agent being difficult though - so I was going to go with My Personal Travel Planner, but if I do some points sums it may work out better with Qantas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter