100 Days Until Christmas!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all!

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Oh yes! I am the elf that moved to Canada because it's much warmer here than in the North Pole! Santa didn't mind, because at 5'6" tall he thought I was too tall to continue my work as an elf. So now I live in Canada with my lovely family awaiting 100 days when my friend Santa will return to my house! LOL!

Actually, the story I tell my dd and her friends is this: I used to be an elf until one year Santa asked what I wanted for Christmas ~ I said I wanted to be a mom! He gave me my wish and that's why I am a happy wife and mommy!

She didn't buy it for long, but it's still a cute story! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Sandra

PS: I didn't realize that my wedding anniversary was 100 days before Xmas ~ cool eh!

LOL- Sandra- Christmas is my favorite holiday as well!! I love everything about it and have such great memories to look back on! This year will be a mad rush with us being pretty much out of commision around home for the month of November-however it will be alot of fun! I am behind schedule this year-haven't even purchased one gift yet!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter