$100 RT airfare/$49 ASMu/$39 minivan....anything ELSE I should know about?

Barb D

DIS Veteran
This whole trip started because we heard about the $100 roundtrip airfares. Then y'all told me about http://mousesavers.com and I got the $49/day room rate and $39/day minivan. This trip is really coming together! Any other suggestions for great ways to save/codes?

I don't think connections will work for me. We're only going for two days and we tend to eat cheap, so it wouldn't be worth the membership. How else could I save on food/tickets/souvenirs?

We're getting excited!

I was able to get a minivan for $20/day through priceline last May. I don't know how locked in you are but you may consider tring it.

cheap food, bring a cooler... or buy one and get food in the room...

Of course, theres the eat breakfast in the room, eat character breakfasts, instead of dinners, eat off site, etc...

Souveniers, buy them at the TDS before you go, and whip them out, when the kids get the GIMMEs...

Or make your own, my kids made their own autograph / passport books, and got many many kind remarks from The CMS about it...

We're going in September. I got the minivan through Dollar using the KISS code I found on mousesavers. I'll have to try Priceline, too! $20 would be even better.

We're using the minivan for 5 days, but I got the same quote for 2 days.

We're flying from Baltimore on Southwest. US Air had the same rate, but my mom has SW frequent flyer miles so we went with them.

We booked directly through SW, but Travelocity came up with the same rates.

BTW, we had to travel before Sep 30, which is why we moved our trip up from November. (We were going to drive in November.)

this is the type of bargains we got at Belz at the north end of International Dr.!!

Disney Shirts dated 2000 -$4.99
1 black,1 gray shirt with tiny red mickeys-$9.00
2 character shirts 1 Minnie-1 Donald duck-$11.99
mens gray Mickey sweatpants $9.99
"t" top w/string straps -$4.99
Trading Pins-$3.99
autogragh book - .99
Disney character pen- .99

At Lake Buena Vista Factory Store - 1 mile from the Epcot Disney gates on State road 535[I-4,exit 27,2 miles south on SR 535]

WE got alot better bargins
a MK fireworks shirt w/the fab5 on it-$4.99
hats of all kinds were $3.99
Beanies were $3.99
a AK tin with fab 5 - .99
a leather tooled small purse-.99
Trading pins - $1.99
Die Cast Characters in the Vechile,Donald Duck in his toontown boat-.99
a battery powered rose- .99

Also at Belz there is a Univeral Studio's discount store too!!

Located just over a mile from Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores located near Disney World and Universal Studios in Lake Buena Vista. Telephone us at (407) 238-9301.

Take I-4 exit 27, head south 2 miles on State Road 535 and you're there. From Kissimmee, Hwy. 192 to State Road 535, then North 1 mile.
Shopping Hours
Mon - Sat: 9:30 am to 9:30 pm
Sun: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter